💖(XDINARY HEROES) Junhan- Coulrophobia

Request by: Harry__1276

Coulrophobia: fear of clowns

"okay guys, now I'm sure your excited to find out the concept for the music video." The manager teased as the boys sat anxiously in their seats.

"so, for this concept we really want to make it unique, and fun. So, if you guys will please follow me to the styling room we will get you all made up."

"wait you aren't gonna tell us hyung?" Jungsu said.

"we wanna keep it a surprise." The man continued to tease.

The boys groaned but followed him to the room regardless.

They were sat in the chairs for nearly two hours as they got their hair and makeup done.

Once the stylists were finished, the boys were sent to meet up on set of the happy death day music video.

Junhan was the last to get his makeup done and he hadn't seen any of the other boy's makeup yet.

He walked through the hall and out to the set seeing his members across the room.

As he approached them however, he saw their faces and instantly felt his heart stop.

He scanned their faces and saw their makeup, it looking very clown-like, especially jungsu's.

His eyes went wide, and he stumbled backwards not walking any further towards his members.

"junhan? What's wrong?" gunil asked seeing the boy's facial expression.

His heart was racing, his hands going clammy and shaky. Then he thought about his own makeup, did they make him look like a terrifying clown too? He was panicking now, within a split second his condition got worse, and the members were concerned.

They ran up to him not sure what caused this sudden reaction.

"Junhan-ah? Hey, what's going on?" jungsu asked as he approached junhan.

"n...no! no stay away!!" he screamed as he dropped to the floor and covered his face with his arms.

He curled up in a tight ball trembling as he begged his members to go away.

"junhan-ah, it's just us what's the matter?" gunil said feeling concerned and worried.

Jungsu knelt down next to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"junhan-ah, love it's okay, tell me what's wrong." He cooed softly hoping his soft voice could calm the boy some.

Junhan heard the familiar sound of his hyung's voice but was hesitant to look at him, afraid of seeing the scary clown makeup again.

"it's okay hannie, I'm right here."

Junhan slowly rose up and peeled his eyes open to meet jungsu's.

He instantly retracted and scrambled away from jungsu feeling utterly horrified.

"no! no! stay away from me!!" he screamed.

Jungsu had no idea what was going on, but he couldn't get close to junhan without him freaking out.

"what the hell is going on?" jooyeon asked feeling stressed.

"i...I don't know! He...he won't let me near him." Jungsu explained.

"he's shaking hyung...what do we do?" o.de said biting his fingernail anxiously.

"what do you think he's afraid of? He was fine with us an hour ago." Gaon said scratching his head.

Just then gunil got an idea, wait, let me try something."

He rushed off to his bag and dug out some makeup wipes. He used his small handheld mirror and removed his makeup having an idea that that's what caused junhan's panic.

Once his face was clean, he ran back over and knelt beside jungsu.

"junhan-ah, it's gunil." He cooed softly as he placed a gentle hand on junhan's leg.

Jungsu slowly went back to the others watching gunil closely.

"I'm right here han-ah, there's nothing to be afraid of." He cooed as he got closer.

Junhan slowly raised his head expecting to be met with the face of a terrifying clown but instead he saw the soft eyes of his leader in front of him.

"hyung..." he whined as tears filled his eyes.

"it's okay junhan-ah, you're safe I promise." He said as he rubbed the boy's back softly.

"hyung i...I saw them...they...they wouldn't leave me alone..." he stuttered as he cried.

"shhhh, shhhh, junhan-ah you saw what? What did you see?"

"the...the clowns..." he said shakily.

Gunil knew his prediction was correct and he sighed softly pulling junhan into his embrace.

"they're gone now hannie...I promise you they won't come near you." He cooed softly as he gestured for the boys to wipe off their makeup while junhan was distracted.

They all rushed over to his bag and wiped their faces, so they didn't resemble clowns any longer.

They returned and got to the floor next to the eldest.

"junhan-ah, everything's okay, look." Jungsu urged.

Junhan slowly lifted his head and hesitantly turned to see the members.

They all had soft expressions on their faces, their eyes filled with concern.

Instantly junhan began to cry again, feeling overwhelmed and embarrassed.

"hey, junhan-ah it's okay, don't cry love, you're safe now." Gunil cooed softly.

"i...I'm sorry..." he cried.

"hey, why are you apologizing? It's okay han-ah you did nothing wrong." Jungsu reassured.

"i...I went crazy...I acted like a baby..."

"stop it junhan, it's not your fault love." O.de said softly rubbing junhan's shoulder.

"junhan-ah? Are you afraid of clowns?" jooyeon asked softly.

Junhan sniffled looking down at the ground and nodding.

"aish we're sorry junhan...we had no idea." Gaon said feeling guilty.

"i...I was embarrassed to tell you guys but...i...I didn't think they would make us look like c... clowns..."

"you have nothing to be embarrassed about junhan-ah, having a fear is completely normal, it isn't your fault han-ah." Gunil cooed softly running his hands through junhan's curly hair.

"how about we ask the stylists to do something different hm? We won't let them make us look that way again okay?" jungsu said.

Junhan nodded softly feeling grateful for his members understanding.

Gunil stood the boy up and slowly led him back to the styling room.

After explaining the situation to the staff all of them apologized for scaring junhan and agreed to tone down the makeup for the video.

Once the shoot was over, all the boys took junhan home and spent the night cuddled up to him doing whatever they could to make him feel better.