💖(STRAY KIDS) Lee Minho - Touch Starved

Request by: 31LouisTomlinson31

Stray kids had a pretty flexible schedule meaning that this week, different members had been working on various projects while others stayed home to relax.

It had been that way for a week and a half and even though it was nice to have a break, the members barely saw each other all at once since everyone seemed to be everywhere at once.

Minho and Jeongin were the only ones at home today, chan was working on producing with Jisung and Changbin in his studio and Felix, Seungmin, and Hyunjin were filming some dance covers and corporate tiktoks in the dance studio.

The dorm was weirdly quiet, the usual screaming of the youngest members no longer echoing through the house, the deep Australian Korean confusing mess of conversation was no longer there to confuse everyone. It was quiet and lonely, well for Minho at least.

Minho was in his room holding his body pillow tight to him. he had just woken up and was craving his daily morning hugs from chan and jisung but when he opened his eyes, they were all already gone. He sighed as he curled in his bed wrapping his arms tightly around the pillow holding it close to his body pretending it was a person.

He hated to admit it since his whole brand was based off being the tough, unapproachable one who wasn't sensitive or emotional, but he really missed having all the members around him. when they're all together there's always some kind of physical touch whether it be holding hands just because or sitting in each other's laps because there isn't enough room on the couch for all eight of them.

He loved it when jisung layed his head on his shoulder or when chan came up to him and gave him a big dad hug with a small ruffle of his hair. He pretended to hate the touch but deep inside him he longed for it. He needed their hugs and their cuddles to keep himself sane.

He hadn't seen his parents since debut, they simply didn't have the ability or the time to travel and see him and JYP almost never let the boys take a vacation. Minho needed that touch to remind him that he was safe and loved and cared for. Yes, he was the second oldest but that didn't mean he didn't need the same level of attention of the maknae's.

He snuggled into his pillow and stayed there for a few hours before finally deciding to get up. he rolled out of bed and threw on a shirt before leaving his bedroom not knowing if anyone else was at home with him.

He checked his phone and gasped at the time.

1:35 PM

"Geez, I slept in so late..." he groaned to himself rubbing at his tired eyes with the palm of his hand as he walked towards the kitchen. His stomach growled as he looked at the cabinet grabbing a package of ramen and digging a pot out from the shelf. He had a blank expression as he filled the pot and stuck it on the stove just staring at the still water waiting for it to boil.

Just then he heard a noise from the bathroom that startled him slightly. the lights went off and small footsteps filled the room as a very sleepy Jeongin appeared from the hallway.

"Oh jeez, innie you scared me." Minho said giving the youngest a soft smile.

Jeongin yawned and looked at the older.

"Oh! Sorry hyung, I didn't know you were home." He said as he walked into the living room.

He sat on the couch and turned on the tv curling up with a fuzzy blanket as he mindlessly watched the screen.

"How late were you up innie?" Minho asked from the counter as his water began to boil.

"Um, I don't know I just fell asleep watching Netflix at some point."