🖤(TREASURE) Junghwan - Grief

Request by: OliviaReason

It was a very normal day for treasure. They had finished a long day of busy schedules and were finally back at the dorm. They were all piled up on the couch watching TV when junghwan's phone suddenly rang. He excused himself to the hall to answer it as he didn't recognize the number.

The others didn't think anything of it until it had been almost half an hour since junghwan had left and they were starting to get worried.

They continued to watch TV despite the uneasiness that washed over all of them.

As they were watching the screen, the seven o'clock news came on making the members groan in annoyance. Hyunsuk was about to change the channel when suddenly the news anchor said something that caught their attention.

"a tragic accident in the Seoul area shakes up the city tonight as a cargo truck collided with a vehicle killing two people. Those people are Mr. and Mrs. So who have been identified as the parents of K-pop idol So Junghwan. This was truly a horrific accident and traffic is expected to be backed up for at least two hours. In other news the weather is expected to warm up this weekend, more on that with our weatherman-

The boys were frozen in shock.

"no, no that can't be right... not junghwan's parents..." yedam said in utter disbelief.

"wait, where is he? He's not in the hall anymore." Yoshi said in a panicky voice.

The boys were now even more worried.

"why wouldn't he tell us? He's all alone somewhere now." Jeongwoo said sadly.

"we have to find him; we didn't hear the door open so he's still in the dorm somewhere." Jihoon said.

"let's check his room." yedam said as they rushed to the maknae's room. it was empty and they panicked again.

"where is he? He couldn't have left without us noticing right?" doyoung stated.

They continued down the hall and suddenly haruto stopped.

"what is it?" hyunsuk asked softly.

"I think I hear him." haruto said before he bolted down the hall to the furthest bathroom door. He pressed his ear to the door and immediately heard muffled sobs from the other side.

"I found him." haruto said sadly.

They quickly all joined haruto as he opened the bathroom door. The sight before them was heart breaking.

Junghwan was curled up in a tight ball, his knees drawn to his chest, his head buried deep into his knees as breathy sobs left his lips.

"oh junghwan baby..." hyunsuk said as his heart shattered.

Junghwan didn't lift his head or acknowledge his hyungs, he just cried painfully.

Hyunsuk and junkyu quickly knelt beside him, hyunsuk taking the youngest into his arms and squeezing him tight.

"baby we are so sorry...oh my god we can't even imagine what you're going through right now." Hyunsuk cooed softly as he held the boy as close as he could feeling his warm tears soak his hoodie.

The rest of them all crammed into the small bathroom and huddled close to junghwan listening to his horrible painful sounding cries until he physically couldn't produce anymore.

When he was all cried out, he just sat in hyunsuks embrace with a blank expression, his entire body feeling numb.

"junghwan baby, let's get off the floor okay?" hyunsuk whispered gently as he slowly lifted junghwan off the ground. He kept a firm hold on him as he walked him out of the bathroom and into his bedroom. He placed him on his bed and sat beside him rubbing very slow circles on his back.