🏳️‍🌈💖(ONF) Wyatt- Coming Out

Request by: hoshis_tiger_den

TRIGGER WARNING: Body Dysmorphia

Something was wrong. He wasn't sure what it was, but he knew that something was.

Wyatt had been an idol for five years now and on the outside, he seemed happy, he seemed like every other typical male celebrity. He smiled and laughed on camera, he performed super well on stage and had an incredible talent when it came to his music.

The thing was though, he had a secret that he was utterly terrified of people finding out, especially his members.

For a long time wyatt thought he was different. From a young age he felt a bit of a disconnect from himself, but he could never pinpoint what it was.

He was kind of forced to forget about it once he became a trainee as his mind was constantly pre-occupied with his tasks, his only goal debuting and being a successful idol.

Now that ONF was established and had been doing pretty well, he wasn't as frazzled with his work and it gave him more time to be with his thoughts, which for wyatt, wasn't necessarily a good thing.

The goosebumps comeback had ended and now they had a period of slow schedules and very little work until their next comeback concept was announced.

The members were all relaxing at home as usual. MK and U were playing a video game, MK screaming loudly every time he died making the others laugh.

The boys were too engrossed in the game to realize that Wyatt hadn't come out to join them.

Truthfully, wyatt wasn't doing great, for nearly two weeks he had noticed that his anxiety had been getting worse and he had a nagging discomfort in his gut as if something was wrong, like he had a terrible secret that he had to keep no matter how hard it was.

His whole life he had noticed that he wasn't like the other boys. In school while the boys his age were athletic and strong and masculine, wyatt never really identified with them. He loved sports like they did but his competitive energy was nowhere near theirs, his enjoyment for PE would die down every time he would step into the locker room.

He was confused why he felt so uncomfortable changing in front of the other boys, none of his classmates seemed to bat an eye at the fact that they were all changing in the same room.

Wyatt never wanted to be seen by them, he wanted to change privately without being teased by his classmates or having his towel stolen or whatever other dumb pranks the teen boys would pull.

He realized as he hit puberty that he felt weird about himself. When he looked in the mirror, he didn't like what he saw. He was uncomfortable with himself. When he looked at his masculine body adorned with t-shirts and jeans, baggy hoodies, sweatpants, sneakers, all traditionally masculine clothes he wasn't happy.

He felt like something was wrong with him, he didn't dare mention his discomfort to his parents fearing they wouldn't understand him and think he was mentally ill or something.

He kept it inside as he finished high school, he kept it inside as he entered his trainee program, he kept it inside when he met his members, and he kept it inside when he debuted.

Five years later, the dam was about to burst.

He wasn't sure if it was the stress of idol life or if he had just kept it bottled up for so long that he just couldn't take it anymore but those feelings from high school were back and they seemed even worse than before.

he had noticed that as he wore his stage outfits, he had developed a preference for the more feminine or androgenous type of clothing they would sometimes put them in.