💖🖤(TREASURE) - Jihoon- Overwhelmed

Request by: MalinaEverfree

TRIGGER WARNING: Yelling, Name Calling

Being a leader of any group is taxing. All the members have stressful jobs but leaders have an added pressure put on them to succeed and have their group do well.

Treasure hadn't been debuted very long and for a while people predicted their downfall, which meant they had to work extra hard to prove themselves.

Which also meant that their leaders needed to work harder too.

Now, Hyunsuk despite being the most sensitive member of treasure, handled his duties very well. He worked well under pressure and was great at problem solving and adapting.

Park Jihoon, however, was basically the opposite of that.

Being co-leaders definitely alleviated some pressure but Jihoon also had other responsibilities tacked on that Hyunsuk didn't.

He'd been dubbed the "mood maker" by tuemes, and he was had just become an MC.

His career had an exciting itinerary but there was no doubt it was stressful.

Treasure were currently working on their new album, after hearing some people online say that treasure were fizzling out, they decided to make an incredible album with tons of videos, promotions, stages and more to impress the media and put themselves on the charts.

It had already been two months of album prep, Jihoon working hard to co-lead the group and attend his MC duties. He had to run around a lot, leaving dance practice to get to set and vice versa, do interviews, radio shows while working with Hyunsuk to organize meetings, appearances, stages, video shoots, photo sessions, the works really.

The boys had been so focused on completing the album none of them had even realized that Jihoon was rarely with them.

He skipped meals, stayed holed up in his room or in the studio or on set. He barely had time to sleep these days.

Jihoon was burning out quickly, losing all his energy and motivation but anytime he thought about quitting he thought about the boys, how much this album meant to them, how important it was for them to do well. So he forced himself to continue, ignoring his body and brains screams of protest.

It was now only a few weeks until the album release and things were hectic as ever.

The stress was getting to the other members as well causing them to argue more often, disagree on things, creating a tense atmosphere in the dorms.

Usually they got over it quickly but today was just not the day for Jihoon.

He had spent the last three days straight working, he had to rehearse his lines for THE SHOW, had to remember dates for interviews, organize stage dates for the group, manage the schedule of their dance practices and remember to post on social media to please the fans.

Collectively he had only gotten 6 hours of sleep over the three days and his tolerance for petty arguments was wearing thin.

They were at dance practice, trying to finish one final choreo for the track list, granted, the choreo was quite difficult but the boys were at each other's throats nearly the whole time.

"ugh hyung I can't stand this! This dance is absolutely ridiculous!" junghwan complained to the eldest two.

"yeah like this isn't even the title track, why do we have to learn this?" yedam whined.

"stop being such a baby! You know this is our job right?" junkyu snapped.

"oi! Don't talk to me like that!" yedam snapped back.