🩹💖(SOLO) PH1 X Peniel - An Eventful Afternoon

Request by: vikabjjworld

So don't ask why I made PH1 the bottom lmao I just think he's so cute I wanted to write him kind of shy. hope that's okay!!

"alright welcome back to another episode of Get Real with Peniel and Ashley. I am your host Peniel and me and Ashley have a very special guest today, everyone please welcome PH1!" peniel introduced his friend cheerfully as him and Ashley clapped for him.

He sat in his chair and smiled politely at them before he leaned forward to his mic.

"hey everyone, how's it going? I am Park Junwon, or better known as PH1, I'm excited to be here." He said with a soft smile on his face.

Peniel watched him talk taking notice of his somewhat breathless voice and his unusually pale skin.

"welcome to the show! So, we were told that you might be having an album come out soon? How's that going?" Ashley said as she smiled at PH1 her topic cards in her hands.

PH1 took a silent breath before turning to Ashley.

"ah yes, I am currently working on another album, I'm doing some collabs with some AOMG artists but i...I won't spoil all the details just yet."

His voice was shaky and weak, a sudden pause between his sentence catching both of their attention.

PH1 swallowed thickly feeling hot under the studio lights. He wiped some sweat from his brow and breathed out through his mouth before turning his attention back to peniel and Ashley.

"that's exciting! We had Big Naughty on the show recently, could he potentially be someone you work with in the future?" Ashley said trying to keep the conversation rolling even though PH1's behavior was quite odd.

"ah, like I said..." he paused fighting a wave of dizziness that occurred suddenly.

Peniel looked at him concerned.

"I can't reveal any details yet." He finished with a breathy voice before he closed his eyes for a second pressing his fingers to his temple.

Peniel leaned over away from his mic and tapped PH1's shoulder.

"you okay hyung?" he whispered feeling a slight tremble in ph1's body.

He nodded waving peniel off and taking another deep breath.

It was clear that he wasn't feeling well, he was sweating, and his skin was three shades paler than his usual skin tone.

Peniel made eye contact with Ashley, and she nodded her head slightly indicating she had also noticed PH1's condition.

Ashely kept bringing up some topics trying to draw attention away from how breathless and weird PH1 sounded.

It had been twenty minutes and PH1 looked even worse. His cheeks were bright red, sweat still beading on his skin. He took deep heavy breaths trying to keep himself composed for the show but peniel was getting really worried.

He tapped his thigh under the table to get his attention.

"you sure your feeling okay hyung? You don't look so good."

Again, he nodded not wanting to disrupt the podcast especially since he was the guest.

Despite him saying he was alright, he felt absolutely terrible. His head was swirling with dizziness which in turn was making him nauseous as well, the lights felt so hot, his skin was slick with sweat and he felt like he couldn't breathe.