🩹🖤(TREASURE) Doyoung- Abuse

Request by: 1010349k

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ABUSE, PHYSICAL ABUSE, MANIPULATION, UNCONSENSUAL TOUCH

Preparing for a new comeback is always exciting especially after nearly an entire year of little to no content.

Treasure were on their way to dance practice meeting up with a new choreographer. Their new comeback had a very different style, so they hired a special dance instructor to help the boys.

They entered the dance practice room being greeted by the friendly face of the man.

"hello boys! My name is Kwan Jihyeok, and I will be your choreographer for the next few weeks." The man smiled as he bowed to the boys.

The smiled and bowed back introducing themselves politely.

"please take care of us well Mr. Kwan." Hyunsuk bowed.

"ah no need for the formality Hyunsuk-ah, just call me jIhyeok, I'm not too much older than you." He chuckled patting hyunsuk's shoulder.

Hyunsuk smiled and nodded in understanding.

"alright! Well let's get started then! I want Haruto, mashiho, jaehyuk, and junghwan in the back row, the rest up front."

The boys quickly moved to their assigned spots standing and waiting to learn the new style of dance.

The man moved to the front of the room and began showing them basic moves first teaching patiently and calmly.

He answered the boy's questions and helped show them how to do certain moves.

Once the boys had learned the first few sequences, it was time to put it to music. The man clicked the button on the stereo and began the dance, the boys following along.

The practice went well, the boys really liked the new choreographer and were excited to keep working with him.

Soon enough, it was time for practice to end and the boys packed up their things and said their goodbyes to the man.

"ah Kim Doyoung-ah?" Jihyeok called out.

Doyoung turned around and faced the man.

"yes hyung?"

"do you think you could hang back for a bit?"

Doyoung looked a little discouraged thinking his performance was poor.

"hey, don't make that face doyoung-ah, I just want to work on some things 1 on 1 with you that's all." The man smiled softly.

"okay, sure hyung." Doyoung smiled.

"guys, I'll be home in a bit." He said to the members.

"okay doyoung-ah, we'll see you at home." Jihoon waved to the younger before they left the room leaving doyoung with jihyeok.

"so, was I doing something wrong hyung?" doyoung asked as he walked back to the center of the floor.

"no doyoung-ah, just your form was a little bit off, you just need to adjust your posture a bit and refine the moves a bit."

Jihyeok walked up to him and positioned his arms in the correct position shifting him to the proper angle.

His hands slowly ran over doyoung's shoulders, and he moved his limbs. He placed a soft hand on his waist and pulled him to the left ever so slightly.

Doyoung felt weird being so close to the man, his hands caressing his body, but he figured it was to help him get the dance correct.

"now, start from here when the music starts and run through the first three sequences okay?"