🖤💖(TREASURE) Yoshi - Atychiphobia

Request by: BQMUNCHKIN_13

Atychiphobia: The fear of failure.

It was a very normal day for treasure, they woke up, ate breakfast, and headed to dance practice. They were going through some new choreography today and reviewing a few songs for their upcoming showcase.

They had been working for a few hours already and some of the members were starting to get tired, especially Yoshi. He had stayed up quite late the night before being unable to sleep until around 3 AM. He wiped sweat off his brow and took a swig of his water before they continued.

As he was working through the moves, he felt his limbs ache in fatigue. He tried to focus but his brain felt a little fuzzy as he moved into the next sequence.

He didn't realize he had moved in the wrong direction and crashed into jaehyuk on accident.

His brain sent alarms throughout his head telling him he had made a mistake. He stepped back in horror as he watched yedam held jaehyuk off the floor. his chest tightened and his throat closed up as he looked at his members all looking at him.

"They're disappointed in me...they're gonna kick me out of the group! Oh my god they're gonna send me back to Japan! No! no i...I can't mess up...i...I have to get it right!" his brain screamed at him as his breathing quickened catching the attention of the boys.

"Yoshi? Are you okay?" hyunsuk asked as he noticed the boy seemed distressed.

"i...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry! i...I didn't mean to...i...." he stuttered as tears filled his eyes, his lungs begging for air. He clutched his chest and his knees buckles, his legs giving out underneath him sending him to the floor.

The members were terrified, what was happening to Yoshi?

Hyunsuk and jihoon rushed over to the younger thinking he was sick or hurt.

"Yoshi? Hey, hey what's going on buddy? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" jihoon asked cautiously.

"I'm...I'm sorry...I'm...i...please don't replace me...i...I'll do better...I'll "Yoshi was mumbling in Japanese as he sobbed.

Hyunsuk looked at jihoon with a worried expression.

Yoshi? Baby what are you saying? We...we can't understand you honey." Hyunsuk spoke calmly trying not to upset the younger further.

He continued to blubber on in Japanese and the two eldest had no idea what he was saying.

"Mashiho come here please." Hyunsuk called.

Mashiho rushed over followed by Asahi and Haruto.

"try to talk to him please, he's mumbling in Japanese we can't understand him."

Mashiho knelt down next to Yoshi and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Yoshi-san, it's okay what's the matter?" mashiho spoke softly in Japanese seeing it relax the boy a little.

"mashiho-san...i.... i messed up...i...made a mistake..." he cried shakily.

"hey, it's okay Yoshi-san take a deep breath okay?" Asahi chimed in.

Yoshi forced some air into his lungs trying to catch his breath.

"good job Yoshi-san, keep it up okay?"

After a few shaky breaths, his breathing became better, and he was reduced to crying softly.

"talk to me Yoshi, what's got you so upset?" mashiho spoke softly running his hand through Yoshi's hair.

"i...I messed up the dance...i...made a mistake...i.... i failed mashiho..." he cried.

"hey, it's okay senpai, we all mess up sometimes, don't be upset about it you didn't fail anything." Haruto said rubbing Yoshi's leg.

"haruto-kun's right baby, it was a simple mistake, everything's okay, nobody is mad or disappointed in you Yoshi-san." Mashiho reassured.

"so...you aren't going to kick me out?"

"what!? No, of course not! Yoshi, we all mess up one mistake doesn't mean you're a bad dancer or make you a failure, we promise you it's okay."

Yoshi sighed in relief letting a few more tears roll down his cheeks.

"I thought you guys were disappointed in me...i...I thought I would get fired...."

Mashiho quickly pulled Yoshi into his arms and held him tight.

"Yoshi-san we would never kick you out of the group okay? And we are never ever disappointed in you so don't think like that okay? We are a family, and we all love and support each other, we would never think less of you over a mistake."

Yoshi held onto mashiho and cried tears of relief until he was calm.

"do you feel better Yoshi-san?"

He nodded wiping his eyes.

"I'm sorry I freaked out everyone." He said switching back to Korean.

Hyunsuk quickly shut down his apology.

"no don't apologize Yoshi, it's okay, we just want you to be okay, you didn't do anything wrong."

Yoshi smiled slightly at the leader and sniffled.

"you sure you're alright now?" mashiho asked softly brushing Yoshi's hair out of his face.

"yes mashiho, I'm okay...thank you for helping me."

"of course Yoshi, I'm always here for you." he smiled.

They helped Yoshi stand up and asked him if he wanted to continue practice. He nodded and they got back into position.

Jaehyuk helped Yoshi through the choreo showing him which direction to turn and keeping him calm if he messed up.

The whole time the members gave Yoshi words of encouragement and praised him when he danced showing him that they were proud of him no matter what and he wasn't a failure.

Yoshi smiled at the members feeling better about learning the dance.

After practice was over, they all went out to eat at Yoshi's favorite restaurant.