🩹💖(ONEWE/ONEUS) Dongmyeong-Sick

Request by: e-kpop-multi

Warning: vomit

"have fun you guys! We'll see you in a few days!" Harin called to the twins as they rolled their suitcases out the door.

They smiled and waved to the onewe members warmly.

"bye hyungs! See you soon." Dongmyeong smiled as xion held the door open for him. they walked down the hall and down to xion's car excited to finally be able to go on a vacation together.

Ever since they both debuted, while they saw each other often, they never had the time to spend together, just the two of them. The company had finally given xion some days off so he and dongmyeong decided to go to the beach for a few days.

They loaded their luggage into the car and climbed in, xion in the driver seat.

"I'm so excited! We haven't been able to go on a trip like this since high school." Dongmyeong cheered happily as they drove.

"I know, it's been way too long, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages." Xion said smiling at his twin.

They chatted and passed the time as xion drove admiring the passing surroundings as they left the busy city.

It had been a few hours and dongmyeong had started to feel a headache creep up on him. he pressed his palm to the right side of his head leaning back in his chair as he willed for the dull ache to fade.

"you okay dongmyeong?" xion asked noticing the boy wince.

"ah, yeah, just have a little headache, probably from the car ride."

"why don't you take a nap? We'll be there in two hours or so." Xion suggested as he reached over and gently patted dongmyeong's shoulder.

"are you sure dongju? I don't wanna leave you in silence."

"of course myeong, close your eyes for a little, I'll be fine." Xion reassured.

"okay, thanks dongju-ah."

Xion smiled softly as dongmyeong snuggled into his seat reclining the seat back a little. He curled up facing the window and soon fell asleep.

He slept the rest of the drive and soon xion was pulling into the parking lot of their hotel. He removed the keys and gently shook his brothers shoulder.

"myeong, hey bro we're here."

Dongmyeong peeled his eyes open. The setting sun bright in his eyes. he turned over and nodded at his brother as he groggily undid his seatbelt and stepped out of the car.

His headache hadn't gone away despite getting two hours of sleep, in fact, it was worse than before. He closed his right eye as he grabbed his suitcase out of the trunk and followed xion into the hotel. They checked in and got their room key before heading up the elevator and entering the room.

"okay, let's get unpacked and order some dinner, we can head to the beach first thing tomorrow." Xion said as he flopped onto the small couch.

Dongmyeong nodded his head throbbing as he wheeled his suitcase to the corner of the room and took a seat next to xion.

Xion immediately noticed dongmyeong's tense body language and pained expression.

"still have that headache?" he asked softly.

Dongmyeong pressed his fingers to his temple and nodded.

"yeah, it's a little worse than before but it'll go away."