💖(CRAVITY) Seongmin- Outburst

Request by: MalinaEverfree

It was a very stressful week for cravity, it was comeback season and the company had noticed a big decline in cravity's views. They were working hard to release their next album, which had fifteen tracks on it. They were planning on filming a total of three music videos, one title track and two B-sides.

It was a lot of work for anyone, but it didn't seem to affect anyone as much as the maknae.

Seongmin had never been so exhausted, not even during his trainee days. His body was sore and aching all over. He was only able to get around four hours of sleep each night because they had to get up so early to do their schedules.

This had been going on for two weeks already and it was starting to have an affect on the youngest's mood as well.

The boys were all at dance practice working hard to complete the rest of their choreos and seongmin was already exhausted.

He was doing his best, but his body was so tired, and his brain was so fried his performance ended up being a bit lackluster.

The music stopped and seongmin panted, his hands on his knees.

"seongmin-ah, remember the step sequence lasts three beats and then we switch." Serim said.

Seongmin nodded feeling frustrated with himself.

They got back in their starting positions and began the dance again.

Yet again, seongmin tripped up on the foot work which threw off their timing.

"aish, okay, maybe we should take a break." Jungmo suggested seeing the maknae getting frustrated.

"no! no I can get it." Seongmin protested.

"seongmin-ah I think we can call it a day; you've been working hard today and-

"I said no! aish just let me work on it." He snapped making the members eyes go wide in shock.

"seongmin-ah what's with your attitude?" taeyoung said crossing his arms across his chest.

"yah! You all are treating me like a baby! I can do the dance just...just let me figure it out!" he screamed, his face red with anger.

"woah! Seongmin-ah calm down." Woobin said approaching the youngest.

"ugh! I am calm!" he yelled stomping his foot down on the floor.

"min-ah what is your problem today?" minhee scoffed.

"you! All of you! Just...just leave me alone!!" he shoved past woobin grabbing his duffle bag and storming out of the practice room slamming the door behind him.

The members stood around shocked and dumbfounded.

"what the hell was that all about?" Allen said scratching the back of his head.

Serim shrugged looking at the door.

"I've never seen seongmin so angry." Jungmo said.

"did we say something to make him mad?" wonjin asked.

"I don't think so, I think he's a bit overwhelmed lately, maybe he just needs to cool off for a bit." Serim said.

"he shouldn't speak to his hyungs like that." Minhee scoffed, his arms still crossed.

"min heeee, don't be that way hm? Don't be angry at him he's still young." Hyeongjun said in his aegyo voice as he wrapped his arms around minhee.

"aish hyeongjun-ah get off of me."