🖤💖(VICTON) Hanse - Goodbye

Request by: Harry__1276

It was a sad day in the victon dorms. They were all pretty down as seungwoo sat them down in the living room.

"I'm enlisting in the military soon...I'll be leaving in two weeks..." he said with a sad expression on his face.

The members all looked at him shocked. Their hearts broke as they looked at the taller.

"w.. what?" subin said fighting the urge to cry.

"I'm sorry guys... I wish it could happen later but, I have to go now to meet my time limit..." seungwoo said biting back tears.

"only two weeks? That...that's so close hyung..." seungsik whined.

"I know...i...I'm sorry..." seungwoo said before he burst into tears.

Instantly the members were around him engulfing him in a hug crying with him.

"do you have to go hyung? Byungchan whined tugging on seungwoo's arm.

"yes byungchan-ah...I have to go you know the law..."

Byungchan just whimpered burying his face in his chest.

Seungwoo hugged him tight.

"don't worry hyung, we will make sure everything goes well while you're gone...everything will be okay." Hanse said smiling softly and running his hands through seungwoo's hair, everyone was in tears except for Hanse, him remaining strong and stoic as always.

Seungwoo smiled at him nodding.

"I know you will, you guys will be just fine without me."

The rest of the night was spent in tears and cuddles as the boys were trying to come to terms with he fact that they would lose the oldest for two years.

After that day they decided to spend every possible minute together for the two weeks until seungwoo had to leave.

Hanse didn't say much to seungwoo, barely really participating in their activities and remaining reserved like usual.

The members know Hanse is a bit of an introvert, he keep to himself often and doesn't often show emotion to them, so they didn't mind his behavior.

Before they knew it, it was the final day with seungwoo. It was early in the morning and seungwoo had his bags packed and was preparing to leave.

The members were a mess, all crying and not wanting to say goodbye to their hyung.

Seungwoo fought hard to stay strong but even he broke down in tears as he hugged all his members.

As he said goodbye to them he noticed that one of them was missing.

"hey...where's Hanse?"

They sniffled and looked around not seeing the blonde boy anywhere.

"I haven't seen him...maybe check his room." subin said wiping his cheeks.

Seungwoo put his suitcase by the door and walked down the hall to Hanse's room knocking softly.

"Hanse? It's seungwoo are you awake?"

He listened through the door and heard sniffles from the other side.

His heart ached, Hanse rarely cried in front of them, almost never showing his vulnerable side but seungwoo knew Hanse had a fragile heart, he was sensitive and tender and truly loved the members with all his heart.