💖(ONLYONEOF) Junji - Insecure

Request by: Harry__1276

"welcome boys, now I'm sure you guys are all excited to see the concept for Libido." The manager smiled excitedly as the members all sat around the table.

"so the word "libido" is Latin for sexual desire. So obviously we are going for a sexy very sensual concept. We really would like to show off your bodies and your own individual charms to showcase this concept."

The boys smiled in anticipation excited for the concept.

"the other thing is that we would like to push the boundaries a little bit with this song. So to bring some attention to other types of people and different relationships so for the video we would like you to play homosexual couples."

The boys nodded smiling at the manager admiring the company's idea.

"are all of you comfortable with doing this concept?"

"yes sir, we would love to portray gay couples." Yoojung said with a proud smile.

They all agreed quickly.

"that's fantastic. Now, we would like to talk about styling, we want to start filming quite soon. We want to really push the sexy factor of the song. We have some suits that will really accentuate your physical features, you all have great bodies, and they are all quite different, so we want to express your individuality."

"will we be showing our bare skin sir?" junji asked quietly.

"we would like you too yes, we have a plan for a teaser image photoshoot where you all will by shirtless or have an unbuttoned shirt and blue jeans."

Junji nodded sitting back further in his chair.

"if there aren't anymore questions, you boys can go ahead and leave, we will begin shooting in a few days."

They all nodded and bowed to the man before leaving.

"this concept is gonna be so cool! I think the fans will be happy to see us play couples." Mill chuckled.

"yeah! And I'm sure the representation will make people happy as well." KB added.

As they entered the dorm, junji was quieter than usual, his bangs covering his face, his hands in his pockets as he sat down on the couch.

The boys all sat on the couch with him, Rie and nine on either side of him.

"everything okay junhyung hyung?" nine asked.

Junji nodded. Staying silent.

Being quiet wasn't abnormal for junji but the boys could tell he was acting weird.

They decided to drop the subject as it was obvious he didn't want to talk about it.

It had been three days and onlyoneof were headed to their very first photoshoot for the libido teaser images.

Junji was nervous about the photoshoot after hearing the manager say they would be shirtless. Junji wasn't a very vocal person so none of the members knew that he felt insecure about his body, especially if he had to show it to other people.

The thought of having his picture taken and posted online terrified him and he really didn't want to have to remove his clothes for the photos.

They arrived on set and were immediately directed to hair and makeup.

The stylists gave him a light layer of foundation and some lip tiny before she curled his hair making beach waves. She spread out his bangs so you could see his face more clearly before sending him to wardrobe.