🏳️‍🌈💖(ONEWE) Dongmyeong- Coming Out

Request by: neon_city_cultur

All the members of onewe had started to notice that dongmyeong was acting strange, usually the boy was lively and involved in any activity the boys were up to but lately he had been distant.

He was eerily quiet and reserved, avoiding the others as much as he could, avoiding conversation and especially any physical contact.

To say the boys were worried was an understatement.

Onewe didn't have a lot of schedules currently, most of their content being strictly covers or in-studio performances so the boys were at home a lot.

Yonghoon decided that enough was enough. After nearly three weeks of dongmyeong staying locked up in his room he knew he needed to figure out what was going on.

He left the living room and went to dongmyeong's door knocking softly.

"dongmyeong-ah, it's yonghoon... can I come in?"

He heard the younger shuffling around in his room, but he wouldn't respond to him.

He sighed sadly placing his palm on the door leaning his head on the smooth wood.

"aish...dongmyeong-ah...please tell me what's going on with you." He said softly.

He stood there for a few minutes holding on to some hope that dongmyeong would open up to him, but it stayed silent, and the door remained closed.

He sighed sadly and walked back to the living room with the others.

"no luck hyung?" Harin said seeing Yonghoon's face.

He shook his head folding his hands in his lap.

"aish he's really worrying me." Kanghyun sighed leaning his cheek on his fist.

"hyung." Cya said.

Yonghoon turned to him.

"why don't we call Dongju?"

All the boys turned to Cya looking at him as if he was a genius.

"do you think dongju can get him to talk?" Harin asked.

"they're twins, they tell each other everything." Cya said.

"it's definitely worth a shot, it's all we have at this point." Yonghoon said before getting off the couch removing his phone from his pocket. He stepped out into the hall and raised his phone to his ear.

"hyung? Hey what's up?"

Yonghoon sighed before speaking.

"dongju-ah have you spoken to dongmyeong lately?"

"no hyung, we haven't talked for a few weeks actually."

"aish."

"why? Is something wrong with him?"

"well, well I don't know. You see, after our last comeback dongmyeong has been acting weird."

"weird? Like weirder than he usually is?" dongju giggled but realized that yonghoon seemed a lot more serious.

"hyung? What's going on?" he quickly asked in a serious tone.

"he just. He won't talk to us ju, he's been in his room for three weeks, he, he just won't come out." Yonghoon's voice was shaking in worry.

"he hasn't said anything? Did something happen?"

"I don't know! Nothing happened that I know of but...he's never acted like this before ju..."