💖(SHINEE) Key - Touch Starved

Request by: skyblueandwhie

Ever since key had moved into his own home he'd felt better in terms of being away from the constant cameras and the crowds of people that would show up outside the company but being all alone in his house also took a toll on him.

Upon first meeting, key doesn't seem like the type of person who enjoys physical touch, he's a little stand-offish, kind of sassy, and overall gives off an independent energy but those who know key know that he really loves hugs and cuddles and spending quality time with the members, especially the youngest.

He was sitting at home while he dogs were being watched by his mother for the weekend, so he was completely by himself. He was sitting on his couch feeling cold and depressed. He hadn't been back to the company in a few weeks to visit shinee and it was definitely catching up to him.

He curled up with a pillow on the couch and squeezed it tightly before he reached for his phone and clicked a contact.

The phone rang a few times before he finally answered.

"hyung? Hey what's up?"

Just hearing Taemin's voice made key crave affection.

"hey Taemin-ah, are you busy today?"

"ah, I have a few super M meetings today hyung."

Key felt his heart drop a little bit.

"ah I see."

He tried but he couldn't mask the disappointment in his voice.

"hyung? Is everything okay? Do you need me to come see you for something?"

Key felt guilty now for worrying the maknae.

"yeah, yeah, everything's okay I was just wondering."

There was a small pause before taemin spoke again.

"hyung, I can cancel my meetings if you need me."

"no! no no I'm fine taemin-ah, I'm sorry to bother you. I'll text you later okay?"

"okay hyung... if you're sure."

"bye taemin-ah love you."

"love you too hyung."

And just like that, key was all alone again. He decided to call Minho next.

"hey key! What's up man?"

Key smiled at Minho's happy voice.

"nothing much I was wondering of you wanted to hang out?"

"aish I'm sorry key, I'm actually not in Korea right now. I'm doing a campaign in Japan for a few weeks for a clothing brand."

"oh! I'm sorry I had no idea."

"no it's okay key, we can hang out the second I get back okay? I will come straight to your house when I land how's that?"

Key smiled softly.

"sounds great min, well, I'll let you go, you must be crazy busy."

"you sure? I have a few minutes to chat if you want."

"I'm sure, go enjoy Japan okay? Bring me a souvenir." Key teased.

Minho chuckled.

"sure thing key."

"bye Minho. Love you."

Key could hear the smile on Minho's face.

"I love you too Kibum, bye bye."