-19-

The next three days weren't super eventful, but they were still really fun.

At work, I had spent most of my time with April, letting her show me how she edits her videos. Currently, she was trying to design a look book for a small online business that was trying to launch in a few months. It was pretty cool to watch her piece together all of the footage that she got. April was very good with the camera, I had noticed.

Leo's date with Clara ended up going really well, and they were talking constantly now. I planned to meet her eventually before I fly home for Christmas.

Charlie's schedule started getting busier with soccer season, and I only got to see him during walks to my Thursday classes. I wanted to catch a Stanford soccer game eventually so that I could see him and Devin play, but unfortunately, they haven't had a home game in weeks. Also, every away game is hours away from campus.

I got to work on time, and met up with Sterling and the rest of the group in the parking lot.
Today, we weren't going to be sitting in the office all day long. We were going on a nature hike to get footage of whatever we wanted. The whole point behind it was for us to get more experience with the cameras, and for us to put our editing skills to the test.

"Sterling, is this just an excuse for you to get out of the office for a day?" Cale joked.

Sterling nodded eagerly with a really sarcastic grin on his face.
"Definitely."

He took everyone's camera equipment and put it in the backseat of his really nice, spotless Range Rover.
I seriously don't think there was a single crumb on the floor of his car.

Sterling opened the backseat door for us and glared at all of us before we could get in.
"I want my car spotless when you leave. No poop or pee on my seats, Trent, got it?"

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me." Trent said with a proud smirk on his face.
"But you might have to worry about Bella."

Sterling gave him a disapproving look.
"Do I need to make you sit in the front seat so I can keep an eye on you?"

"No sir." Trent mumbled, laughing.

We all climbed into the backseat of his car, and Cale got in the front. He was the designated responsible one- and I'm pretty sure he was navigating too.

April, Trent, and Declan were in the middle seat, and me and Bella were in the very back.

"Sterling, what's your yearly salary?" Bella blurted out of nowhere.

Trent gave her a horrified expression.
"Why would you ask him that? He's your boss."

"Because his car is nice. How long have you had this car for?"

Sterling drove very calmly, not even reacting to Bella's questions.

April rolled her eyes.
"Can we not ask him personal questions please? God, you work for him, Bella, he's not your damn therapist."

Bella stared down the back of her head, clearly offended by her snapping at her. April was too harsh at times, though, in fairness.

"Dude, you don't have to be rude." Trent said to April. "That was unnecessary."

Declan's neck snapped around to Bella and he was smirking from ear to ear because Trent defended her. She swatted him in the shoulder so he would turn around. Declan's convinced that Trent and Bella are in love with each other and are going to get married in three years. If anything, I think that Trent's more in love with her than she is with Trent. Still, the tension is undeniable.