-38-

Devin

I should've been packing for spring break to go back to Miami. I should've been planning out my flight and preparing to go see my family.

Instead, I was sitting with Maddie while she packed. She wanted to go back. I didn't.

The only reason I even considered going back in the first place was to be with her. I can't afford a plane ticket, though, and I don't want to be near my family.

She had her suitcase open on the floor of her bedroom with various clothing items sprawled out around it.

"You could always just stay here for the break." I suggested for maybe the millionth time.
"We could go wherever you want and have lots of sex."

She laughed while folding more clothes.
"My Dad will piss out of his eyes if I don't come home."

I leaned my head against the wall behind her bed.
"You're missing the opportunity of a lifetime, Madison."

"Don't remind me."

"Will it tempt you to stay?" a smile appeared on my face.

She glared at me and then back at her suitcase.
"Just come home with me."

"If it was that simple I would, baby."

I'd fly home and tell everyone about us. We'd both be with our families and with each other. But I'd have to see my family — that's the catch.

I can't see them again after what happened with my Mom. She's never really said it, but I always assumed that she loved me enough to not do something like this.

But I was proven wrong again. Just like I always am.

I watched Maddie as she moved things around particularly. She's a really big perfectionist, which used to annoy me because it made her a snobby bitch about things. Now it's grown on me. She's my snobby bitch.

"Don't go." I said.

She glanced up at me through her lashes.
"Devin, my plane ticket's nonrefundable."

"So? Give it to someone else — they'd appreciate a vacation to Miami. But you need to stay here with me."

She rolled her eyes with a smile before pressing a kiss to my temple. I was going fucking insane over her.

"It's only a week. And we can have all the sex you want when I get back." she grinned excitedly.

"A fucking week." I groaned.
"I can't wait that long, Madison."

I'll lose my shit if I can't see her for a week. Truly. What am I supposed to do during all of that extra time?

"If I can wait a week, then so can you." she replied and gave my cock an assuring pat.

A fucking pat.

The brick solid boner appeared in less than 15 seconds.

I pulled her towards me, gripping the waistband of her underwear that was hidden under my tshirt. I loved when she wore my shirts, especially with no pants on.