-32-

Pic Of Dylan^^^

**BIG STUFF COMING. THAT'S ALL.**

Maddie

I waited for Devin to be done with his job interview, expecting him to want to hang out.

I've been unintentionally obsessing over him for the past few weeks, but it gets increasingly worse every single day, especially if I hang out with him. It makes me delusional, and I start questioning a lot of things.
I've never wanted to touch someone so badly in my life, and the more I'm around Devin, the more my urges spike. He makes me super nervous now that we're together a lot alone — and I can't tell if I'm just intimidated by his hotness or if I'm in love with him.

Both would make sense.
He makes me feel some admittedly unholy feelings.

I texted him at about 9:00 to see if he was busy, and then waited around for a response. I felt immense humiliation every time I caught myself checking my phone obsessively.

The level of desperation that I've reached is kind of ridiculous. I think if he asked to fuck me, I'd disregard any of my past morals for him — but, of course, he knows my boundaries and respects them.

Which makes him about 1000 times hotter.

I got a call from him closer to 10:00, and answered it with anticipation, and also the faintest smile.

"You're home now, right?" he asked me, like he wasn't sure.

Where else would I be at 10:00 at night?

"Yeah. I'm home." I replied.
"Why?"

He was quiet for a second.
"I'm going up the elevator in your dorm building right now."

My chest tightened nervously, and I quickly looked around to make sure my room was halfway decent. I threw the discarded bras and tshirts into my laundry basket, and then shoved that into my closet.

I made my bed with one hand while talking to him on the phone, and started taking old food trash into the kitchen quickly before he got to my dorm.

He knocked on my door while I was dumping an old coffee cup into the kitchen sink, and my eyes widened in a state of panic. I threw it away quickly, and then went to go open the door.

I gave him a quick smile and greeted him, half awkwardly.

"How was your job interview?" I asked once he came in.

"It went pretty well." he replied while going directly to my room.
"I told them that I used to work at Buffalo Wild Wings in highschool and they seemed immediately sold."

"That's good." I laughed, sitting on my bed.
"Is the bar any good?"

He nodded.
"Yeah, it's actually my favorite bar in the area. They do tons of live shows. You can get into the venue without being 21 or older — you just have to show ID for the bar and whatnot. They also give student discounts for tickets."

"Maybe I'll visit you sometime, then." I grinned.

He smiled back at me and I wanted to throw up from how beautiful he was. It made my insides churn.