-5-

"Please wake up." I begged while sitting on Devin's back that was faced up bare and exposed.
I've known him since I was 5, and he's always been an insanely heavy sleeper. He once slept at our house for two days straight and Dylan was genuinely worried that he might've died. Turns out he was just sleeping really well. It was so weird.

I smacked his arm and shook him aggressively, and he didn't budge. There's no way he's sleeping that deep. 

"Wake up." I yelled out, with a slight whine to my tone. Seriously, he was so boring.

Using as much energy as I had in me, I rolled him over and started playing with his face out of pure boredom.

He's pretty.
His features are pretty, and it almost made me jealous.
I touched his nose that was structured so perfectly for his face, and sighed before poking at his closed eyelid.

"Madison, I don't know what you're doing, but I'm not getting up." he murmured.

I touched his neck in his sensitive spot and he flinched, making me laugh in superiority.
"Don't you want to spend your Saturday with me? I thought you were begging me to hang out with you this weekend."

"I changed my mind." he groaned into the pillow.
"You kept me up until 3 ranting about the weirdest shit."

"You liked it. I know you did." I chuckled.

He sighed, and adjusted his position.
"I like it when you let me sleep in and don't stab your long ass nails into my eyeball. What was even the point of that?"

"I was looking at your face." I admitted truthfully.
"You have a nice face."

His eyes fluttered open and he broke a small, blushed smile.
"Thanks for that, Madison."

"No problem." I replied with a casual nod.

He stared at me and then yawned.
"What are we gonna do today?"

To be completely honest, I was relying on him to make the plans. He knew the area better than I did, and quite frankly, he always had something exciting up his sleeve.

"You tell me." I snapped.
"You seem to know everything around here."

He shot me a tested glare.
"You're being mean. I don't like it when you're mean to me."

"That's unfortunate." a laugh escaped from me.

He rolled his eyes and hovered his hand over the back of my thigh.
"Be nice or I'll spank you."

"Do it. That's assault."

His troublesome smile grew wider and he retracted his arm.
"I'm kidding. That would be mean." he threw emphasis on the word that we had been repeating a lot within the span of 2 minutes.

"I had a dream where I was in the grocery store and saw Dylan O'Brien." I rubbed my eyes.

"Nice." Devin laughed.
"Did he talk to you?"

"Yeah. He asked me where the canned fruits were and I got to walk through the store with him."

He was genuinely intrigued with my dream, and it made me feel worthy of his spare time.
"Wow. So you met Dylan O'Brien? The other day you almost drowned in your dream. Oh- and remember when you told me about that sex dream you had with young Johnny Depp?"

"I don't remember that last one." I lied.
"I don't have sex dreams."

He gave me a knowing look.
"Telling fibs today, are we?"

"How can I have a sex dream if I've never had sex?"

He looked at me like I was insane. In fairness, I was lying straight through my teeth about not having a sex dream about young Johnny Depp.