Chapter Five

I wake up with an arm around me. Wait, an arm? I turn to my side and find Damian sleeping peacefully. Damian. Damian is in my bed. Why is Damian in my bed?

"Damian?" I whisper. He doesn't budge. "Damian?" I call a bit louder. He still doesn't move. Bloody hell, he's a heavy sleeper. "Damian!" I call louder and push him off my bed. He falls off my bed with a thud.

"Ow, what was that for?" he asks, rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing in my bed? Please tell me you didn't drug me and have your way with me!" I ask, getting slightly hysterical.

"No! Of course I didn't. What kind of person do you think I am?" A player who likes to bed girls?

"Sex obsessed?" Yeah, he basically is.

"Oh, shut up and actually, you let me sleep with you." He got up, rubbing his butt and sat back down onto my bed. I noticed he was in superman boxers. I stifle a giggle.

It took me a few moments to process what he said though. When he did, worry took over my body. "So we did have sex?!" I ask, alarmed.

"No! I meant you let me actually sleep in your bed. We definitely did not have sex." Phew.

"Why would I let you sleep in my bed and why would you want to? Besides, your room isn't even that far away!" What if Jake came in? He'd kill...well, Damian.

"Who knows why you let me. Oh, and I asked you because I carried you to bed as you fell asleep on the couch. I was too tired to go back to my own room so asked if I could stay with you and you said yes." This seems odd, if you ask me. I mean, too tired? Is he for real?

I eventually processed his words. I let him sleep in my bed?! Was I drunk or something?! "Was I drunk?"

"Huh?"

"Was I drunk?" I repeat with the roll of my eyes.

"I don't think so. Why?"

"Trying to figure out why I'd let you sleep in my bed." I honestly must've been too crazy or drunk or delusional, because I sure as hell don't like to share my bed..especially with him.

"Because you're nice?" Psh, yeah but not to you.

"Well yeah I am but you're a guy that is completely obsessed with sex. Who knows, you could've had sex with me in my sleep." Okay, now I was being crazy.

"What- I didn't have sex with you! You're my best friend's sister. I wouldn't do anything like that to you. Besides, if I did have sex with you in your sleep, you would've definitely woken up from how amazing I am." I didn't know what to say. Did he just compliment himself at sex? I mean, gross. This guy thinks way too highly of himself. I just stared at him in shock. "You're a virgin aren't you?" I'm sure my shock was multiplied by ten. I mean come on, you don't go asking a girl that! "Well?"

"You don't need to know that," I reply, scowling at him. Why is he still in my room? Why is he still on my bed?

"You are aren't you? Damn, I'd totally show you the time of your life." He got up from my bed and walked out my room. I stared at his retreating back.

What just happened?

After I got out of bed and had a shower, I was sitting alone on the couch. All alone. Lonely. Jake and Damian were both working and so I was home alone and I was really bored. I really need to find myself some new friends. I head to my room and throw on some clothes and my shoes, then heading out of the door. I didn't really know where to start. You usually make your friends in school and they tend to sort of be friends for life. But hey, I'm not in school anymore so where do I go?