Chapter Thirty

"Well-" The doctor pauses and I groan in anticipation, as does Damian. How dare he leave us in suspense?

"Doc! You're seriously killing us, here!" Damian speaks out, slight frustration in his voice.

"Right, sorry. I was looking down at my notes. Mr King, you are not the father to that little girl." Damian and I let out a sigh of relief. I knew she was lying.

"Thank you so much!" Damian exclaimed, happiness radiating off of him.

"Have a good day, sir." The phone call ended and Damian pulled me into the biggest hug ever, kissing me all over my face.

"I'm so happy! This is such a relief, Kylie!" He carries on hugging me tightly and I hug him back, giving him a kiss and telling him that I told him he didn't need to worry. "You were so right! I don't know why I even believed her for a second," he told me, kissing me all over my face again. I asked if he had to tell Alison but he said the doctor probably would've called her. "I had such trouble sleeping last night. I was still worried you would leave me if Lexi was mine."

"I already told you, I wasn't going to leave you. Never will, actually. I'm with you all the way, no matter what. If Lexi was yours, we would both be involved because even if she isn't mine, she's still apart of you and so she will mean something to me. Am I making sense?" It was true. If Damian was the father, I would love her too. I would also meet sure she didn't turn out like her mum. Unfortunately I can't exactly do that now, can I? I just have to hope for the best for that little girl.

"Yes you are, and you're the best wife ever. I seriously love you so much." He carries on kissing my face numerous times while I try getting him to stop, but I fail miserably and end up laughing away.

"Damian, stop!" I say, when he starts to tickle my sides. "I'll kick you in the balls!" I threaten. He immediately stops and I end up laughing even more. "Guess that works then," I say, continuing to laugh my head off.

"Sorry, but I'd rather keep my my balls intact so we can have kids," he replies, holding his hands over his area so I can't do anything to them. Funny thing is, I wasn't actually going to kick him there. I wasn't that mean. It was just an empty threat. I roll my eyes at him and tackle him with a grin. I was just so happy.

"Gotcha," I murmur, staring into his eyes with a smile on my face. I was just so happy we could actually celebrate our marriage now without any worries!

"But now," he flips us over, "I've got you." He leans down and kisses my forehead. "I've always got you." He kisses my nose. "Always and forever." He then kisses my lips but the kiss was rudely interrupted by a phone ringing. Damian groaned and reached for his phone and answering it. While talking he stared down at me, playing with my hair with his free hand. "Jeez, Alison. Chill yourself." I see him roll his eyes but when he looks back at me, he smiles. "Lexi isn't mine- yeah, the doc confirmed not long ago." He was silent and again, the frustration was clear on his face. This woman really knows how to frustrate him. "Look, I've got to go. Try figuring out who else could be the father, okay? I mean, there's obviously someone else who you've had sex with, not just me." He closed his eyes for a second, then reopened them. "Alison- no- can you-" he brought his phone away from his ear and ended the call.

"Did you just cut the call on her?" I ask with a giggle.

"She was annoying me and kept telling me how I am the father but clearly I am not because doc confirmed. She wouldn't listen to me so I-" His phone started ringing again and I'm guessing it was Alison because he ignored it and put his phone on silent. "As I was saying... I cut the call on her because I had enough. Plus, she interrupted our kiss." With that, his lips were on mine again.