Extra 5

Please note that this is no longer an actual chapter, just something that I had written long ago. This is no longer part of the actual book. Thank you. This is also not edited.

"Daddy!" Damian and I were laying in bed after dropping Ryan odd to school and speaking to their school about the bullying problem with Riley. We took her home with us, though, because she didn't want to go to school at all. She even had a little breakdown, so I cradled her in my arms till she stopped crying. I was considering moving her into a different school. I know it was wrong of me to keep her from her education, but I think her wellbeing is more important.

After noticing the bruise on her arm yesterday, I decided to properly inspect her. I found a few more bruises. I hated myself for not even noticing them.

"I don't get it." Damian mutters.

"Don't get what?"

"You know guys who like to be called daddy in a relationship?"

"Yeah.." Where was this even going..?

"Do they get aroused when their kids call them daddy?"

"Oh my- Damian!"

"What? I'm curious!"

"You're such a weirdo. But actually, that is a good question.." Hm, do they?

"Daddy!"

"She's calling you, you better go."

"I'll be back." He unwrapped his arms from me and got out of bed. I hear the faint sound of them both talking and then Damian emerged through the door, jumping back into bed with me.

"Do you get aroused by it?" I decide to ask for no reason. I mean, we were just talking about it. It was odd that the conversation even came up!

"Ew, no." I start laughing at the face he made, and peck his lips.

"What did she want?"

"She wanted to go outside so I unlocked the back door for her."

"Oh, alright." We stay in silence for a little bit. "Why didn't she tell us?"

"When you're being bullied, you find it hard to tell someone." I could tell he was hiding something, and I didn't know whether to ask. He would tell me when he was ready to, right? Maybe he was bullied? Or bullied someone? No..I can't imagine him doing so. "I mean, I never told anyone." Ah, my poor hubby.. "I eventually got the balls to stand up to them," he says with a grin on his face while laughing, "and I then beat them up. It was brilliant and I loved every moment of it. Three years of torment, and they got what they deserved. It was satisfying, really. After having them beating me up, it was nice to have a change. They never even looked in my direction after that. One, because they were scared..and two, because I got kicked out of school."

"Wow.. I definitely never knew that."

"I like to keep that part hidden, but I know how Riley is feeling. It's awful, and the fact she's only seven. I was older, but that doesn't matter. I don't see Riley beating up her bullies though, she's too innocent. My innocent little princess. I hope she never changes."

"You know she will. She's gotta grow up, and she will definitely change. She can't be daddy's little princess forever, you know?"

"And Ryan can't be a mummy's boy forever."

"He's not a mummy's boy.. He just loves me way too much." He looks at me, raising a brow. "Okay, fine.. Maybe he is." I admit. "It doesn't matter, he'll grow out of it..although I don't really want him to. He's such a sweet boy."

"Too sweet if you ask me."

"Damian!"

"What? He's a boy, he's gotta be masculine." He explains, flexing his arms. "He's gotta have guns like these, when he's older obviously. He won't get anywhere by being sweet."

"He's seven." I state. He's only seven, he has many years to do whatever Damian wants him to do.. Or be. He's young. Little kids, most of them, are sweet and innocent. That's how they have to be.. Sweet and innocent.

"So? You're never too young to learn how to be a man." He said that with such a distant look in his eyes. "From today onwards, he's going to learn to-"

"No, Damian. You're not taking away his sweetness. He's a child, just let him be!" I don't even know why we were having this conversation. We should let the kids grow up and choose how they want to be themselves.. Well, we'll stop them if they want to become serial killers but the way they act now, I'm pretty sure they won't be. But we should let them choose who they want to be. If Ryan wants to be a sweet boy, then we should let him be. Besides, he hasn't even hit puberty. I guarantee he will definitely change after he hits puberty.

"Why? I don't want me son to be a...a... A flower!" I tried to hold it in, I really did.. But I just couldn't! I burst out laughing.

"A flower? Seriously, Damian?"

"I couldn't think of the word, don't make fun of me."

"I'm not making fun of you. I'm just saying.. You don't want him to be a flower?"

"Girly, I don't want him to be all girly." He admits, crossing his arms and huffing. "I don't want him to go through what I did." He murmurs so quietly that I almost missed what he said. "I was just like him when I was younger. Sure, I was bullied later on in my teens..that's when the real bullying happened. But when I was younger, near around Ryan's age, I was just like him. He's the spitting image of me.. I was so sweet, a mummy's boy too. Dad didn't like it. So..stuff happened."

"Stuff?"

"Yeah, stuff. Bad stuff. I don't want Ryan going through what I went through, but instead with other kids. I'll never be like my dad, I couldn't."

"He'll grow out of it, Damian. I promise you. As soon as he hits puberty, he'll change. I mean, his hormones will be all over the place too and oh gosh, I hope he isn't s player like you."

"Hey, I'm right here you know?"

"I didn't mean to offend you, it's just.. I don't want him to get some girl pregnant.. I don't want him going through that whole debacle that we went through when I was pregnant with them. I don't want him settling down and suddenly finding out he's the baby daddy of some girl he slept with. Or what if he got multiple girls pregnant? I just don't want that."

"Are you ashamed of who I was?" Crap! Not what I meant..

"No! I didn't mean that. It's just.. Oh, I don't know how to explain it.. Please don't be mad at me.."

"I'm not.. You didn't like my bad boy ways?"

"Not really..it was scary knowing my husband could have been the father of a baby who wasn't mine. Wait, what if you are and the-"

"I'm not, I promise. I always use a condom, baby. The girls were always on the pill. It's okay, I promise I'm not the baby daddy to any random chick."

"Good." I mumble. I hope he isn't.. "I did find your bad boy ways pretty hot, though."

"Oh, did you now?" He asks, creeping towards me slowly with a bloody grin on his face. Oh my, why did I say that? "Am I still hot now?"

"Psh, what kind of question is that?"

"I find you incredibly beautiful, you know that right?" He asks, his lips inches away from mine. "You're the most beautiful woman in the whole entire world."

"Well apparently there's like seven people who look like me so technically you're calling them beautiful too."

"Shut up, baby."

"Make me." I challenge, with a smirk on my face.

"Fuck, I love you."