Bonus 5

"Make sure that you don't leave any gap in between the stitches." Seokjin pointed at the new intern who was stitching the dummy. He pointed at the dummy, "This part, it will open up! Let me show you one more time."

After the classes, the intern bowed to Seokjin and left the class. Seokjin sighed and looked at his phone. The wallpaper was of him and Namjoon. He smiled, locked the phone and started walking out of the hospital. His duty was over and he could finally go home.

As he started walking towards the parking lot, some men started following him. There were three in number. He rolled his eyes and turned back to find that the men were from his gang. Seokjin was confused.

"Why are you following me?"

One of them bowed, "I'm sorry, young master. I thought the boss had informed you about us."

Seokjin was still confused, "Boss? And why did he send you after me?"

The same man looked at the other two and then a Seokjin, "We are ordered to follow you wherever you go and protect you."

Seokjin scoffed, "Protect me?"

~

"What the hell, Namjoon!"

Namjoon got scared and the papers in his hands fell on the paper, "Oh, hyung. Hey!"

"Why are they following me?"

Namjoon sighed, "To protect you..."

"To protect? Me?" Seokjin raised his eyebrows.

Namjoon closed his eyes and smiled, "Look, hyung. There is this guy who has gone against me and I am solving it. Give me one week. Just let them follow you for one week, okay? For me?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes and gave a nod, "Fine. Just one week!"

Namjoon stood and went to Seokjin. "Promise." He hugged Seokjin, "I know you don't need protection, but I get scared when it comes to you. I don't want what happened the last time you got kidnapped to repeat."

Seokjin loosened his shoulders and hugged Namjoon tightly. He tucked his face on Namjoon's shoulder.

Seokjin went out of the office and stopped in front of his car. He wanted to smoke so bad, but he knew that the habit was long gone and he can't go back to it. He sighed and looked at one of the men, "What are your names?"

The men looked at each other and the eldest looking boy spoke, "My name is Han Jisung. He is Kim Seungmin and he is Yang Jeong In."

Seokjin nodded and handed Jisung some cash, "Run to the nearest convenient store and get me soju." The man ran as fast as could.

He sighed and took out his phone. "Hey, Minnie! I wanted to know what is going on with the new guys?"

Oh, you know about that?

Seokjin rubbed his forehead, "Namjoon has sent men to protect me. And I know it is something big if he has sent these men."

Yeah. Some gang wanted to sell drugs in our area. Namjoon was okay with it till he knew that the target buyers were teenagers. He refused the offer but the guy still sold the drugs. Yugyeom busted the racket but now they want revenge.

Seokjin nodded, "Ah. Okay. I get it now. Great. Thanks. And when are you coming back?"

After a month.

Seokjin hummed, "Enjoy the vacation."

~

"So, Bang Chan," The man on the chair was staring at the poor boy intensely. "I heard you and your boys are the best out there. I have a very important mission for you."