23

Stay safe everyone.
Stay indoors.
Wash your hands.
Cooperate with your government and health department!
Let's stay healthy and safe🙏🏻
I purple you💜
Please read the note at the end!

~

The movie night went exceptionally well. Nothing to worry about and Seokjin's mood was much better. In the end, he ended up cuddling Namjoon and went to sleep on top of him. Namjoon was very happy, he was under the love of his life. He went to sleep combing Seokjin's hair and kissing his cheeks whenever he could without waking him up.

~

The next day Seokjin was the first to wake up. He saw his condition and his cheeks turned a deep shade of pink. He was sleeping on the couch, cuddling Namjoon. Namjoon looked so peaceful in sleep that Seokjin could watch the scene his whole life. He smiled and pecked Namjoon's lips. He chuckled at his own giddiness. Was it silly to feel like a teenager over a younger man? Was it crazy that he was falling at a speed that he had never thought of? He untangled himself carefully and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone. He made simple breakfast and went to wake everyone up. Jungkook was already up and using his phone. He saw Seokjin and smiled, "Good morning hyung. How are you feeling?"

Seokjin smiled, "Good morning, I'm fine. Thank you for coming."

Jungkook shook his head, "Namjoon hyung's idea. He made a group named Make Jin hyung happy."

Seokjin was shocked, "W-what?" Jungkook nodded. Seokjin looked at Namjoon and smiled, "Thanks for telling me." Jungkook nodded, still half sleepy. "Wake the others, I made breakfast." Seokjin said while going back to the kitchen. Slowly everyone started to come to the round coffee table which was set by Seokjin and Jungkook. Namjoon sat between Jimin and Seokjin and held Seokjin's hand under the table. Seokjin's eyes widened and he looked at Namjoon. Namjoon smiled and winked at him. Seokjin averted his eyes and blushed like red tomato.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked after taking a sip from his drink.

Seokjin nodded, "Thanks for coming here." Then he looked at Namjoon, "I feel much better." Namjoon nodded subtly without anyone noticing. But Seokjin did notice and smiled to himself. "I may go to hospital later today."

Jungkook put his pancake down and looked up, "No you are not going anywhere. We already asked for your day off today. And mine and Jimin's too."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "I can't remain off duty for two days. Especially when we are out of staff."

Jimin looked at Seokjin, "Oh we are not. They appointed a new surgeon, Mark Tuan. They say he was hired by Jackson himself."

Namjoon scoffed and mumbled, "Of course he did."

Jimin continued, "So you are not going anywhere and staying at home with Namjoon hyung."

Namjoon glarred at him like he was going to murder Jimin right then and there, but Jungkook distracted him, "Oh before I forget, Namjoon hyung, when you met Jin hyung for the first time, when you were shot, why were you shot?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes again, "Jungkook-ah, why are you asking this now?"

Jungkook whined, "But I want to know!"

Namjoon took a deep breath and looked at him and smiled, "I went for a business meeting that day and didn't go well for the other party. So they thought that the best option was to kill me."

Jimin smirked and looked at Jungkook, "You lose. Give me my 10000 won."

Jungkook groaned but gave the money anyway, "Fine you won this time."