8

The next day too Jungkook came early and he went straight to the 'special room'. He went in was greeted by a very tired Yoongi, "Hey bunny!"

"I'm not a bunny," Jungkook mumbled and immediately started writing something. 

"Hey what happened? Why are you so off?" Yoongi asked as he saw Jungkook was not his usual self. The cheerful bunny was really quite and moodless.

"It's because today we'll know when you are getting discharged." Jimin came in with a smirk and picked in the reports that Jungkook was writing.

"Not funny shorty!" Jungkook pouted looking everywhere but at Yoongi. 

Jimin smacked Jungkook on the back of his head, "It's hyung for you, brat!"

Jungkook winced and pouted more making Yoongi chuckle, "Hey, Jimin-shi, can you leave us alone for a few minutes?" 

Jimin looked at him with suspecious eyes but nodded eventually, "I'll give you 10 minutes, because after that Jin hyung will come and he can't see you guys like this."

After Yoongi nodded, Jimin left them alone. "Hey, Kookie. Look at me." Jungkook shook his head. Yoongi took his hand in his own, "Why are you so sad, we can still be in touch after I discharge, right?"

Jungkook nodded, "But it won't be the same." 

Yoongi chuckled and pushed him towards himself, "I know. But we can still meet and hang out, or go on dates." 

The last word hit Jungkook hard. He looked at Yoongi with wide eyes, tears almost subsiding, "D-date?" 

Yoongi gave him a gummy smile, "Yes, date. Would you like to date me once I'm discharged? You know, we can get to know each other better."

Jungkook smiled brightly, "Yes!" He shouted causing Jimin to run in.

"Do you realise you are in a hospi- Oh my God, did you proposed to him?" Jimin almost yelled himself. 

"Stop being overdramatic, he just asked me out," Jungkook said rolling his eyes but was too embarrassed. Yoongi and Jimin laughed at him and Jungkook just frowned at them. 

Just then the door opened and Namjoon came arguing about something with Hoseok, "...but we can't just sit and do nothing hyung. Oh hey, good morning Yoongi hyung." 

Yoongi just nodded and smiled, "What happened?" He looked at Namjoon and Hoseok one by one.

Finally, Hoseok broke the silence, "The company in States is going in loss badly and I'm suggesting that I should go and take a look, but Namjoon is persistent on selling it away."

Namjoon sighed, "That's the only way hyung. It's a 30 per cent loss in only three months. We can't neglect it." 

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I'm not telling to neglect it, I am saying that I'll go there look through it and then we can we decide what to do." 

Jimin sighed loud enough for both of them to be quiet, "You guys are in a hospital and in front of a heart patient. Can you not discuss it in front of him? Especially when his heart is not stable."

"Actually, it is stable now!" they all turned to the source of the voice. Kim seokjin came inside looking just as breathtaking as ever. Well, at least for Namjoon. He stared at seokjin, how his hair was parted from middle and bounced a little while he walked. How his lips were somehow more plump and red. How his cheeks always had a tint of pink blush no matter what. Just ethereal beauty walking in the room. Yoongi cleared his throat breaking Namjoon's staring contest and smirked when Namjoon glared at him. 

"W-What do you mean?" Jungkook cursed himself internally for stuttering. 

Seokjin smiled, "He is completely fine. He will be discharged tomorrow in the evening. In between that if his condition becomes unstable, then the discharge will be delayed." He went up to Yoongi and took his wrist in his hand checking overall health. He patted his shoulder leaned towards his ears, "I know you will be dating Jungkook as soon as you leave the hospital. Treat him well. If there is even a single tear in his eyes because of you, I'll make sure you never get up from the bed for the rest of your life." He then straightened himself up and smiled sweetly while Yoongi gulped and everyone else was confused. Seokjin went over to Jungkook, "Why were you not on your duty yesterday?"

Jungkook widened his eyes and hung his head low. Seokjin looked at him with an intimidating aura that scared everyone including Namjoon. "Answer me Jeon Jungkook, where were you?" Though he was calm, everyone could sense the anger in his voice.

Jungkook gulped loudly, "I- I went to visit d-dad." Seokjin's eyes immediately softened and he hugged the younger. "You could have told me. I would never say no to that. Just inform me from now onwards, okay? I was so worried about." 

A soft sniff and a muffled "Okay" was heard. All the male in the room coed at the younger.

~

It was lunch break and Seokjin strolled to the canteen to feed himself something. But as soon as he entered the canteen he bumped into someone. He looked up and was going to say sorry but stopped, "Why are you still here?" 

Namjoon smiled flashing a dimpled smile, "well, I was waiting for you." 

Seokjin was confused, "For me? Why?" Seokjin looked at him with doe eyes and it took everything in Namjoon to not pin the older and connect their lips.

"Just to hang out with you, you know," Namjoon said scratching his back head. Seokjin really found it cute.

"Like a date?" Seokjin thought he would tease him a little, but he was totally wrong.

"Yeah, a date." Namjoon gained his confidence back and smirked.

"Look I don't even know your name and if you think I would be interested in you because I hugged you yesterday, you are wrong. I just wanted support. And you happened to be there." He stopped rumbling to order his coffee because his appetite was suddenly lost by how much the younger could fluster him.

Namjoon widened his eyes, "It's not about yesterday, Seokjin. I have liked you since the first time I saw you. And the way you handle the cases and the boys under you really made me fall for you harder. And about not knowing me, Hi! I am Kim Namjoon." He stretched his hand to shake hands with Seokjin.

Seokjin took his hand and shook it politely, "Kim Namjoon? I think I have heard it before." 

Namjoon smiled again, "Yeah? Maybe because we have a big company. Must have heard it on news." 

Seokjin nodded, "Look, about the date, I am not interested in it. I am sorry."

Namjoon took his and Seokjin's cup of coffee and started to find a table. Seokjin had to follow him because he really needed the coffee. Once settled down Namjoon continued again, "I can feel it Seokjin, we are meant to be together. We are destined to be."

Seokjin smiled at this but he hid it behind the sip of coffee. With a serious expression he looked at Namjoon, "I don't believe in destiny Namjoon-shi. And we won't even meet again after your friend gets discharged." 

Namjoon was about to protest when Seokjin's phone rang. He looked at it and the caller read "Annoying Brat!" He picked the phone, "Yes Jungkook?"

Hyung, something bad happened.

Seokjin sat straight in his chair, "What do you mean?"

Yoongi hyung...

A/N
I won't be uploading until the end of this month due to exams
Yeah it sucks😭