42

Seokjin sat on the bed where his father lied, attached to the tubes and wires. He smiled at him, "I am happy, dad. Everything is finally falling into the place. On-only you are missing." He sighed and sat straight.

Ken entered the room and looked at Seokjin, "Oh, you are here." Seokjin looked and smiled, "There is good news."

Seokjin's eyes widened, "What?"

Ken smiled, "Master will be with us soon. He will not take long to be conscious."

Seokjin smiled brightly, "That's great. Did you hear that dad, please wake up."

He was interrupted by Kai, "Young master, master's successor is here."

Seokjin looked at Ken, "Whoa, I was just thinking that if I had known him, it would have been better." He looked at Kai, "Send him in and don't tell him I am here."

Kai left and Ken looked at Seokjin, "Jin-ah, it's not right to sneak up on someone. If he doesn't want you to see him, then why are you doing this?"

Seokjin moves near the closet, "No one has to know about this. I'll hide here and watch and come out only after he is gone."

Before Ken could say something, Seokjin went in the closet and the door opened. Seokjin saw a man almost his height get in and say, "Everyone, out." Seokjin chuckled to himself 'He almost sounds like Namjoon.' Seokjin saw him take the mask off and he was shocked.

He was Namjoon.

He gasped but put his hand on his mouth to not make any noise. Namjoon sat on the bed facing his dad and smiled. He was something to this dad and then to Ken, but Seokjin was too in shock to hear anything. The only things in his mind were, 'Namjoon is dad's successor. Namjoon is RM. I was jealous of Namjoon. Is it a dream? It has to be a dream. Please be a dream. A tear dropped on his cheek and he realised he was crying. He was choking. It was hurting. It wasn't a dream.

He stepped out of the closet and moved behind him, "You are RM?"

Namjoon froze. His eyes went wide with fear, confusion, realisation that he was caught. This is not how things were supposed to be. He was the one to tell him on his next date. No! Shit. What should he do? Can he hide? Too late. He has to face it.

He turned back to see angry Seokjin glaring daggers at him. He flinched a little due to the anger radiating from the elder.

He was about to speak when the door opened and two voices came,

Jin hyu-

Namj-

Yoongi and Jungkook were there panting. Their eyes widened to when they realised the situation.

Seokjin chuckled without any humor, "You knew it too? How many people know this?"

Everyone was silent. Seokjin closed his eyes, "How many people know this, Jeon?"

Jungkook flinched. He knew Seokjin was going to explode any minute. He gulped loudly, "Jimin and me."

Seokjin opened his eyes. Betrayal clearly shining in them, "Jimin knows this too?"

Namjoon stepped forward. He knew he had to take the anger on himself or Seokjin could explode on anyone, "Hyung please listen to-"

"LISTEN TO WHAT KIM NAMJOON?" Everyone in the room flinched. Jungkook let out a small yelp and Yoongi hid him behind himself. "Listen to what? That you are RM. That you knew all this time, how I felt about RM. That RM was a part of you that you never cared to tell me about?"

Namjoon was staying strong from outside, but he was crying and screaming on the inside. He wanted to disappear. He controlled his tears, "I was going to te-"

"When? When were you going to tell me? When I die, or when you die! Don't fucking try me Namjoon." Seokjin was vibrating from anger. His face was red and his eyes had water, but the tears didn't fall. His hand was tied in a strong fist. "Did you have fun?"

Namjoon was confused, "Huh?"

"DID YOU HAD FUN WATCHING ME CLOWN MYSELF? Did you have fun laughing on my rants about RM, about how I was jealous of you, about how I was curious about you? Did you have fun watching me cluelessly find RM and telling the same to others?"

Seokjin spat every word to Namjoon with so much anger and sadness, that finally Namjoon broke and a tear fell on his cheek. "No, hyung I-"

"Don't call me that." Seokjin warned Namjoon with the most serious and steady voice.

"Hyu-"

"I said DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Seokjin threw the phone in his hand on the ground, making Namjoon flinch. "I told you all my insecurities and things that could hurt me and you used the worst thing to do it?"

Namjoon shook his head, "I'm sor-"

"Leave." Seokjin's eyes held so many emotions. Sadness, anger, betrayal, probably hate.

Ken stepped forward, "Jin-ah..."

"LEAVE! All of you, leave."

All of them left Seokjin alone and he closed the door after they left. He turned and gasped as he felt the door on his back. He slid down and sat holding his knees to his chest. Finally, a tear fell from his eyes. Then another tear and then they won't stop. He fisted his chest. It hurts, it hurts so bad. He cried like there was no tomorrow. Curling up more as he felt unsafe in his own house.

Meanwhile

Namjoon went out of the room and breathed unsteadily. He held the wall and closed his eyes. He didn't bother putting the mask on. It was useless now. He didn't care whoever saw his face. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered now. Yoongi tried to go to him but Namjoon signaled him to stop. "Leave me alone. Please." His voice quivered.

Yoongi nodded and looked at Jungkook, who was shivering badly. He hugged Jungkook and started whispering sweet nothings to him. Jungkook, otherwise tall, looked so small in Yoongi's arms. Jungkook calmed down and looked over to Namjoon, "I am sorry."

Namjoon huffed, "It's not your mistake. At all. I am the only one at fault here. Hyung, take him home and tell everyone that Jin hyu-" He took a deep breath, almost choking, "That young master knows everything now."

Yoongi nodded and left with Jungkook, followed by Ken. Namjoon slipped on the floor and hitched. The tears never left his eyes. He took a shaky breath and stood up. He walked, rather staggered to the office and shut the door behind him.

He whimpered, "I am so-sorry."