5

It had been two months since the incident happened. Namjoon had recovered completely and took his revenge by completely destroying Mr Lee's mafia empire. He stood strong and healthy once again. 

"Hyung, what happened to the casino that Hoseok hyung went to make a deal with?" Namjoon was doing his paperwork and getting the updates on whatever was happening. 

"They accepted the deal. We are going there tonight and signing the papers." Yoongi's voice boomed from the speaker of the phone. 

"Ah! Don't worry, I'll go with Taehyung. You guys should take a rest." Namjoon fumbled through the papers tossing them here and there. 

"It's okay we'll finalize it." It sounded like he was walking through a crowded place. 

"Ugh! You will not agree. It's my order that you and Hobi hyung take rest today." Namjoon smirked and silently rejoiced as he found the papers he was searching. 

"Fine. I'll be home. What about the music label that you launched. Did the idea work?" Yoongi finally settled somewhere. 

"Of course it worked. After all, you gave the idea. It worked fantastically. And I'm gonna launch a group soon. We have a bunch of trainees ready for debut." He turned the speaker off and put the phone to his ear. 

Yoongi hummed in response, "Okay, I'll be heading to the company to check on the group." And he cut the call off. 

"Aish this hyung!" Namjoon massaged his temple. "Doesn't know how to rest." 

~

"Hobi, get me the file of people other than debutantes. I'll check their progress." Yoongi was sitting in his office and working on his computer. 

"Coming," Hoseok shouted from his room and ran with the file. "Joon 'ordered' us to rest hyung. Why are you still working?" Hoseok gave the file and stood there folding his hands against his chest. 

"We're home. Don't worry. And it's not he's gonna know. Taehyung and Namjoon went to the casino. They'll return pretty late." Yoongi started scanning the file. 

"Hyung, why are you sweating? Do you need me to lower the AC temperature?" Hoseok was concerned because of the work he was overloading himself with. 

"Uh, no it's ok..." before Yoongi could complete his sentence, he fainted. 

"Shit shit shit... no-no..." Hoseok ran towards Yoongi and took him in his arms. He tried calling him out, sprinkling water on him and whatnot. But nothing worked. He called Ken. "Ugh! Fucking pick up the call." He didn't pick the call. Hoseok licked his lower lip and called the driver. "Get the car ready. We are going to the hospital. I'll message you the address." He picked Yoongi up bridal style and ran to the car. 

~

Seokjin was signing the files that Jimin gave him while listening to Jimin how a boy came to him last night in the club and bought him drinks and tried to get in his pants. 

"You should have gone with him. At least you would have gotten laid." Seokjin said laughing at his junior. 

"Hyung..." Jimin whined and pouted cutely, "He was not even half attractive leave alone the fact that he looked like a creep uncle." 

Seokjin laughed more loudly when a huffing Jungkook barged in the cabin, "H-Hyung!"

"Aish, why do you always come like this in the cabin. Can't you come calmly?" Seokjin closed the file and intertwined his fingers, resting them on his table. 

"Sorry, but there's a high profile case. The patient is said to have fainted while talking. And it's a heart condition. You'll have to operate him." Jungkook finally calmed down from the hype. 

"What about Dr Han?" Seokjin said lazily standing up.

"He got banned from operating theatre because of the old lady case two months ago, remember?" Jimin giggled to himself. 

Seokjin's mouth turned to 'o' shape, "How much time is left for the lifting of the ban?"

Jimin thought for a while, "I think two more months."

Seokjin sighed, "Prepare the OT. I'll be there."

Jungkook nodded and Jimin and he ran towards the OT calling their team to prepare for the operation. 

~

Hoseok was pacing up and down for the last half hour. He had tried to call Namjoon but he didn't pick up. Mostly because he was in the meeting. He started panicking about what Namjoon would say. He would be angry that his hyung did not rest and ended fainting. 

He looked up at the door of OT as the light turned green and a small man came out smiling. 

"Relative of Min Yoongi." 

Hoseok went up to the doctor, "I am."

"Ah! I'm Dr Park, Min Yoongi is perfectly fine. He had a chronic heart attack but he is fine now. You can meet him in about 20 minutes in the special room 2. Also, you will have to come with me to complete the formalities." Jimin smiled and led Hoseok to a counter.