46

Two weeks ago

The day after Jungkook's success party, Seokjin went back to his normal routine. He went to the hospital, visited the patients, and now, he was welcoming the new batch of students under him. They were three of them and Seokjin was happy with the little amount. He was making them comfortable in the environment when his phone rang.

Ken hyung

He ignored the call and continued to teach the students. His phone rang again. He sighed and picked up the call. After hearing what Ken had to say, he cut the call and looked at the students, "Class dismissed."

He ran to the car and called Jimin and Jungkook telling them the situation. In almost fifteen minutes, he was at the mansion. His home. He ran inside and skidded when his father's room came. But he didn't notice the other person beside him did the same thing.

Dad!

Master!

He looked on the side and realised that Namjoon had entered at the same time as he did. He ignored Namjoon and went to his dad. He was conscious. Finally, after four years, he was with him again. His eyes were watery and he knew he was crying. He hugged his father, "I missed you."

Kibum chuckled and ran his hand through Seokjin's hair, "I missed you too. How are you?"

Seokjin broke the hug and wiped the tears, "I am great, now that you are here." He looked at Ken, "Is he stable?"

Ken nodded, "Completely. The internal bruises have been healed too and he is out of shock. I think he will have PTSD but we can't tell it now."

Seokjin nodded and smiled, "Thank you."

Ken smiled too. Namjoon had a pang in the heart. It was one entire week since he had seen Seokjin smile. And the reason behind this smile was not him. Seokjin had not even looked at him the same way. He sighed and stepped forward and bowed to Kibum, "Welcome back, master."

Kibum smiled, "Thank you Namjoon. I am glad you came."

Namjoon smiled, "I had to come. We missed you."

Kibum nodded and stretched his hand, "Come here."

Namjoon went near him. But there was again a feeling of hurt when Seokjin stepped back. Namjoon sighed and decided to focus on his master. Kibum took Namjoon's hand in his and made him lean forward. Then we whispered, "It's not your fault. Give him some time."

Namjoon's eyes went wide. He stood straight and looked at Kibum in confusion, "What?"

Kibum laughed, "I could hear everything that you guys said in this room. I know what's going on between you two. And honestly, there is too much sexual tension here."

Seokjin whined, "Dad!"

Kibum chuckled and everyone was silent for a minute or two. "I want to go to visit Junghyun."

Everyone was shocked. Seokjin spoke first, "You are not going anywhere. I won't allow you in this condition."

Namjoon backed him up, "I think Jin hyu-" He closed his eyes and became neutral before opening them again, "Young master is right. Plus it's not safe for you to go out."

Kibum looked at Ken, "Give me a correct answer. What is my state?"

Ken sighed, "He is completely fine to move around."

Kibum beamed with a smile, "See. I can go!"

Namjoon closed his eyes, "But mast-"

"It's my order." Kibum smirked.

Namjoon sighed and shook his head, "Sure, master. I'll make arrangements." He looked around and found most of the men there. The entire inner circle, Jimin, Jungkook, everyone was there. He came into a leader pose, "Meeting in the conference room in fifteen minutes."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows at Namjoon and Namjoon bowed his head, "It would be my honor if Jin hyu- young master joined us too." Seokjin gave a curt nod. Namjoon left the room after bowing to Kibum.

Kibum looked around and smiled, "Ahh! You guys really grew up, huh?"

Yoongi chuckled, "It's only been four years."

Kibum laughed, "You are still the same, Yoongichi. Sarcastic and tough."

Kibum talked to everyone present there. He was really happy to come back. 'I miss you Junghyun. I wish you were here.'

A tear fell from his eyes and Seokjin immediately wiped it, "I miss him too."

~

The meeting room was set. Namjoon was sitting in the middle and Seokjin sitting on the other end, everyone sitting on the side. There was obvious tension between Seokjin and Namjoon, but everyone chose to ignore it. Seokjin looked at Namjoon, and damn, he looked kinda hot. Seokjin scolded himself internally and focused on the meeting again.

Namjoon cleared his throat and started the meeting, "So, the purpose of the meeting is to keep master safe while he visits the graveyard. I will appoint everyone a task and I want everything ready in two hours. But before that, make sure that no one knows that master has gained consciousness except the people in the mansion. I repeat no one at all." They all nodded.

"Yoongi, Jimin, make sure that the roads from the mansion to the graveyard are guarded discreetly.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, make a team that will go with master and report to me about their names. They will work exclusively on my orders.

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun, empty the graveyard. There should not be a single human there. Especially in the VIP area.

"Ken, give me master's health report every half an hour. If the health falters even slightly, the entire thing is off.

"Hoseok, stay in front of the cameras and report me any minor suspicion."

Everyone nodded and went to their work except Seokjin. He sat there staring at Namjoon who was collecting the tablet and his phone, "You didn't give me work."

Namjoon looked at him, "Just stay safe." He bowed to Seokjin and left the room.