2

"Hyung there is a raid in our club tonight. My contacts confirmed. I think someone ratted us out." 

"Find the rat. And inform the club to be safe tonight and also to the guests. I'll go to the club tonight myself."

"Namjoon, it's not safe. I'll go and take care of it. Don't worry."

Namjoon stood up from his chair and walked towards the group. "Yoongi hyung, you guys are my only family now. I can't get myself to send you to some dangerous place sit back myself in this comfortable palace." Everyone smiled at him and nodded. 

"But you'll be protected by us and you can't say no," Hoseok said glaring at the younger. 

Namjoon smiled, "Okay. Let's go."

Namjoon was the most feared mafia leader in South Korea. Everyone feared his name and police literally was finding a small hint or a clue to catching him. No one except his trusted some people, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung (his baby brother), had seen his face. The media went mad every time he did something in the city. Everyone would like to see the face they fear the most. He always wore a mask while going out. And today was no different. 

They all went to the club and were greeted by the manager. "Boss everything is taken care of." 

Namjoon nodded and took a walk through the club. One thing caught his eyes. He squinted his eyes and rubbed his finger over the counter of the bar. He sniffed his finger and looked at the manager, "This is how you have taken care of my club?" The manager stiffened. The group could smell the fear emitting from him. Namjoon took out his gun and fired it at the manager. "I don't want irresponsible people in my business. V, clean the body. Hope, call the workers and tell them to wash the entire club with bleach. Suga, check the register and make sure the guests are well aware." 

All nodded and went to their respective works. Namjoon went to the control room and started checking the camera, "It's gonna be fun tonight." 

Next day

"Breaking news! The club owned by the most popular mafia, RM, was raided by the police, but there were no traces of any illegal activity there. Police officers were left unsatisfied. RM once again didn't show his face."

Namjoon was sitting in his room watching the news and smiling to himself. Taehyung came in the room after knocking thrice. "There is gonna be a meeting with Mr Lee tonight. Are you sure we should go?"

Namjoon was confused, "Why are you guys being so overprotective towards me? I'm not a kid. A measly threat can not shake me."

Taehyung closed his eyes and sighed audibly, "I know hyung, we know. But it was from Mr Lee. We can't turn a blind eye to that."

Namjoon stood and moved near Taehyung and hugged him, "I'll take care Tae. Don't worry. Leave those worries to me, okay?" 

Taehyung hugged him tightly, "Hyung, you can't leave me alone okay? Please."

Namjoon combed Taehyung's hair, unknotting the knots in his hair. "Don't worry Tae I'm always here and with you. I promise." They stood there for almost 15 minutes melting in each other's touch.