40

Baekhyun went to Chanyeol after the meeting. He saw Chanyeol standing and looking out of the window. He back hugged him and smiled, "What are you looking at, beautiful?"

Chanyeol got out of his hug, confusing Baekhyun. He looked right in Baekhyun's eyes, "Who is RM?"

Baekhyun was shocked, is an understatement, "I- I don-"

"Don't lie to me Byun Baekhyun. I know you are in the inner circle. I didn't tell Seokjin because I wanted to confront you first. Who is RM? Why are you working under him?" Chanyeol was very angry and Baekhyun knew, he can't hide anything now.

Baekhyun sighed. He took Chanyeol to the couch and made him sit down. He took both his hands in his own, "Chan, please listen to me carefully. I am working for RM in his inner circle because I was there when he was thriving to maintain the position after master went into a coma. He worked really hard to get where he is today. Trust me. He really deserves all of this and more."

Chanyeol huffed and rolled his eyes, "That doesn't mean you lie to Seokjin. What am I going to tell him when he eventually finds out that you were lying. That MY husband was lying?"

Baekhyun smiled sadly, "You'll know why I am lying when you'll know who RM is."

Chanyeol nodded, "I really want to know who he is. Tell me, Baek."

Baekhyun sighed, "Kim Namjoon." Chanyeol hummed maybe in confusion or maybe in shock but Baekhyun continued, "Kim Namjoon is RM."

Chanyeol was in shock, "What? Nam-" he gasped and put both his hands on his mouth, "Namjoon is RM?" It was almost a whisper. Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol looked away, "Who else knows this?"

Baekhyun looked down, "The five people in the inner circle. I don't know who else knows this."

Chanyeol sighed and looked away. He licked his lips in nervousness, "We- we have to tell Seokjin about this."

Baekhyun held his hand and stopped him, "No! Babe, let Namjoon do it himself. He will tell Jin when the time is right, okay?"

Chanyeol nodded and looked at Baekhyun with a piercing gaze, "But you mister, are sleeping on the couch today. For lying to me."

Baekhyun's eyes widen, "Bu-but we have a guest room."

Chanyeol got up and started to walk towards the kitchen, "Couch, I said."

~

"Don't do anything funny. We don't want to hurt you."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon took Seokjin's hand and hid him behind himself. Seokjin looked at him, "Yah! I am not a princess."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows, "I am not saying that you are a princess. I just want to protect you."

Seokjin put his hands on his waist, "I can protect myself."

"Yah!" the boy with the knife came forward, "Give us whatever you have."

Seokjin chuckled, "Kids these days. Don't know anything about respecting the elders." He went forward and held the kid's hand and twisted it, making the knife fall. The three kids from behind attacked Seokjin but Namjoon stopped them by punching, kicking and slapping the three of them. One of the kids was almost his height, maybe taller. He punched Namjoon back on his face, making his cheek bleed. The other two kids kicked Namjoon in the gut. Namjoon sighed and punched all the three of them on Face, chest and stomach respectively making them fall and groan.

Seokjin punched the kid holding the knife but the other one kicked him on the stomach very hard. As Seokjin was recovering, the first kid punched Seokjin square in the jaw, making him bleed. Seokjin cracked the bones in his neck, "I thought you were just a bunch of kids." He attacked one kid with a flying kick that landed on the other kid's face. He realised that the kid had come between them to save him. He fell on the floor with full force.