51

The world fell upon Namjoon as he snapped out of the trance. The love of his life was taken away from him. He gasped and ran after the medical team.

"Namjoon, no!" Yoongi yelled and ran after him. They were followed by everyone who was there.

Namjoon ran down the stairs, not caring for anyone calling him. Tears were falling down his eyes like there was no stop. He reached the ambulance in time, blocked the ambulance door and looked at the doctor, "Please let me be with him, please."

The doctor sighed sadly, "We can't do that. I am sorry. You can come directly to the hospital. Just follow us in your car."

Namjoon huffed at them, "Don't you unde-"

Yoongi snatched him back and looked at the doctor, "I am sorry doctor, please lead the way."

Namjoon grunted, "I want to be with him. Leave me." He fell on his knees and started crying bitterly, "Please let me be with him."

Yoongi crouched down and hugged Namjoon running his fingers through his hair, "It's okay, we will go to him don't worry."

Taehyung came beside him and stood stiffly, "The car is ready. Master, went ahead. Hoseok hyung has sent Jungkook and Jimin with him. Let's go hyung."

Namjoon sniffled and wiped his face by the shirt sleeve and nodded. They sat in the car and drove off to the hospital.

As they reached hospital, they saw Ken ready, wearing his medical scrub and giving orders to other doctors. Namjoon wanted to go to him, but Hoseok held his hand and shook his head, "He is concentrating. Let him do his work."

Namjoon and walked to Kibum and knelt in front of him, "I am sorry."

Kibum smiled through his tears, "It's not your fault. And he is a fighter. He will be okay and wake up in no time. He has to wake up." Kibum's tears started flowing heavily.

Namjoon sat beside him and hugged him and tried to calm him down. "He will be okay, master. He will have to be okay. For You. For us."

~

He felt like floating. He was floating. He felt dizzy but opened his eyes. He closed it again due to the strong light coming to him directly. He slowly opened his eyes again and adjusted his eyes to the light. There was white everywhere he looked. He looked at his clothes, they were pure white too. Then he gasped. He was not in pain anymore. He checked his shoulder, his head, his muscles. It's almost like they went away magically. He felt like he was lost, but then he heard a voice, "Seokjinie."

He looked back and smiled brightly, "Appa?"

He ran to him and hugged him tightly. Jonghyun laughed lightly, "How are you, my child?"

Seokjin broke the hug and looked at him, "I am fine, now that you are here. But, where are we?"

Jonghyun smiled, "You are between life and death."

Seokjin gasped and remembered what had happened. He looked away, "Are you disgusted in me?"

Jonghyun chuckled and cupped his face, "No. I have made you like this. I made you KsJ. I am really proud of you, honey."

Seokjin beamed and put his head on Jonghyun's shoulder. "What now, appa?"

Jonghyun hummed and threaded his hand through Seokjin's fluffy hair, "It's up to you, Jin. you have two options. Give up or fight for it. If you want to give up, you will go with me. And if you fight against it, you will go back to dad and Namjoon."

Seokjin looked up, "Do you approve of me and Namjoon?"

Jonghyun laughed, "Of course I do. You two look beautiful together."

Seokjin smiled and thought for a while. He looked up at Jonghyun, "Did Namjoon hear it when I said I love you to him when they were putting me on the stretcher?"

Jonghyun shook his head, "He didn't. He was too busy making sure that they handled you with care."

Seokjin sighed, "I think, I know what I want to do. Do you want to tell dad something?"

Jonghyun smiled and hugged Seokjin, "I am proud of you, my baby. Tell Kibum, I love him. And that he did a great job."

Seokjin smiled and nodded.

He felt like falling in a black hole. He screamed and tried to hold onto something but he couldn't find anything. After what felt like an eternity, finally, he fell on something soft and gasped loudly. He could hear some beeping noises and people running around and shouting orders. He wanted to locate a voice, so he could feel safe. And finally, there was a voice. He immediately recognised it. It was Ken. He sighed in relief and let himself get lost in a much needed sleep.

~

It had been three hours and nothing was known about Jin. Everyone was waiting outside the operation theatre to get any news about him. Namjoon was sitting with Kibum, making sure Kibum was grounded. Yoongi was pacing up and down the hall. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung had sat on the other bench and Jimin and Teahyung were trying to stop Jungkook from crying. Hoseok was giving out orders on the phone to clean the place and leave no evidence behind. He was also keeping the police in check.

Finally, Ken came out of the OT, completely exhausted. Everyone looked at him in hope and Kibum and Namjoon went to him with a questioning gaze. Ken sighed, "He is out of danger and thankfully didn't fall into a coma. He will wake up in two hours."

Kibum fell onto his knees, "Ah! Thank heavens."

Ken looked sadly at, "But."

Kibum stood up with complete force, "But?"

Ken flinched but still continued his speech, "He was hit on his temporal lobe and that stored memory. So, he may have complete amnesia or partial amnesia. Or he may not have any memory loss. We will only know when he wakes up."

Namjoon sighed and rubbed his forehead. He was happy. Even if Seokjin forgets him, he will still be alive and Namjoon was confident that he would win Seokjin back and this time he will do everything correctly.

I promise this is the last cliffhanger. Because this is the second last chapter!!!
I can't believe we came to the end😭😭😭
I purple you 💜