47

After two hours, everyone was ready. There was double security in the room. Seokjin was honestly impressed. He was sitting beside his father and had talked about things that had happened to him in those four years. Including his relationship with Namjoon and others. His father had tried to make him talk to Namjoon but he changed the topic immediately.

Namjoon came into the room to inform Kibum that everything was ready. He had for some reason changed his clothes and it was not good for Seokjin's health. Seokjin tried to focus somewhere else. Keyword being tried. Namjoon was standing there in a white shirt, black suit and black dress pants paired with a tie. He was also wearing an earpiece and something else in his hand. He looked at Kibum, "We are ready to go, master"

Kibum sighed, "Ah! I missed this. Let's go."

As Kibum stood up, Seokjin was on his toes to make sure Kibum didn't fall back. But he was stronger and much better healed than Seokjin had thought. He smiled and followed Namjoon.

Namjoon stopped his track and looked at Seokjin, "Wear this. This is for your and master's safety."

Seokjin looked at the thing and understood it was an earpiece. He took and wore it immediately. Namjoon smirked and resumed the journey. As they stepped out of the room, Namjoon spoke in his mic that he had on his wrist, "Master left his room."

As soon as they reached a lower floor, Namjoon slowed down and started walking an inch behind Kibum. Seokjin looked in front and found that there were men walking in front of Kibum. Then there was a voice in his earpiece,

Area around the car is clear. We are ready to go.

No one answered the statement. Seokjin looked at Namjoon, who was focused on the surroundings, making sure nothing came Kibum's way. Hot. Seokjin, focus. Seokjin was faltering from his decision to not look at the younger.

They sat in the car, Namjoon took the passenger seat and Kibum and Seokjin sat in the back. As they neared the graveyard, there was a voice in earpiece again

Graveyard empty. No possible threats. It has been covered by our men.

Again, no answer. Seokjin thought what if someone's earpiece was broken. He would never get the commands. Seokjin chuckled and brushed the thought and looked at Kibum and sighed. The whole journey, Kibum had been looking out of the window. He had not said any word or even moved from there to adjust the seat. He just stared on the passing roads. He was also trying not to cry just yet. Not now.

They reached the graveyard but no one got out of the car. Seokjin was confused. Why was no one moving and then he heard a voice again.

Path clear.

Ah! That was missing. Namjoon got out of the car first and scanned the area again and opened master's door. The driver opened Seokjin's door. They stepped out and started walking towards the grave.

Master entering VIP area 1.

That was Namjoon. Seokjin had not noticed Namjoon walking behind him till now. Namjoon again brought his wrist near his mouth, "I want only Jimin and Jungkook near the grave."

There were rustling near the place and Seokjin knew the men were retreating.

VIP area 4 empty.

Namjoon sighed, "Master entering VIP area 3. Take your positions."

Namjoon looked at Kibum, "Master, the area is empty. Only your trusted people are there."

Kibum nodded and choked out an answer. He was trying so hard not to cry, "I want you to be there too."

Namjoon nodded, "Okay, master."

They approached the grave and Kibum broke into tears as soon as he saw the headstone. It was decorated so prettily. Just like his husband liked.

He put the floors that he had bought in the way, followed by Seokjin and Namjoon. He was crying bitterly, kneeling in front of the grave, "I am sorry, baby. I couldn't save you. I am sorry, I wasn't there." He hitched and then continued to cry more. "Why did you leave me?"

Seokjin stood at a distance watching his dad cry for his appa. He saw the man he looked up to break at the instance. It forced him to think about what would happen if someday, he died. Would Namjoon cry like his dad?

And then suddenly he choked, what if Namjoon die- no shut up. Nothing can happen to him. Don't be weak Jin. You can do this. He was thinking of moving away when he felt a hand slipping in his hand. The fingers intertwined and then there was a soft voice in his ears, "I know we are at bad terms, but you need strength to give it to master." And then the voice went away.

He looked at Namjoon who was looking in the other direction, probably to scan it, still holding his hand. He felt safe even when Namjoon was holding his hand only. Should he be trusting Namjoon? But he saw how Namjoon made sure that his father didn't get hurt. But what about him? His feeling of betrayal?

He looked at his father calming himself and he brushed the thought for another day. Right now, his father was important.

After almost half an hour, Yoongi came and stood beside Namjoon, "We should leave. People are getting suspicious about the graveyard being closed."

Namjoon nodded and looked at the distance. Kibum and Seokjin were standing in front of the grave, both had stopped crying. He sighed and twisted his head. Let's do this. He stepped near the father-son duo and waited for Kibum to notice him. Kibum chuckled, "You know, I can tell you are behind us from your footsteps, right?"

Namjoon stepped forward, "I am sorry, master, but we need to leave. People may get suspicious. It's not safe for you."

Kibum nodded and smiled at the grave, "You will always live in my heart, Jonghyun. You were so brave. I love you."

Seokjin hooked his hand in Kibum's arm, "We love you appa. We miss you."

Kibum stepped back and saw Namjoon already ordering the staff. Kibum chuckled and slapped on his nape lightly, "You take way more tension for me, Namjoon-ah. Don't be so tense."

Namjoon winced but then smiled, "I have made a mistake by not being near you once. I don't want to repeat it. We are ready to go, master."

Kibum laughed and nodded, "Let's go then."

Seokjin looked at both of them and wondered what kind of relationship they had while he was gone. He had a weird feeling coming back in his chest. But he couldn't pin the feeling. After a few minutes, his eyes went a little wide and clenched his fist. He knew the feeling too well.

Jealousy.