41

A month after the incident, Seokjin almost forgot the kids. Almost. Though he was curious, he had no way to contact them, which he regretted not giving them his number. He could ask Kai, but he knew Kai would be busy. So he just waited for any news from the boys.

He was almost done for the day when Jungkook entered the cabin and Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me we have an emergency."

Jungkook laughed, "We don't. If we had, they would have announced it on the speaker. Anyway, Kai sent this for you."

Seokjin took the envelope with confusion, "Oh! Where is he?"

Jungkook shrugged, "He met me in the cafe today in the morning. He was in a rush and gave me the envelope. I almost forgot because of today's work."

Seokjin nodded and put the letter on his desk. As Jungkook was leaving, he stopped him, "Kook, did you decide your major for masters?"

Jungkook hesitatingly nodded, "I- uh, I chose the neurology department."

Seokjin smiled brightly, "That's great. But we have to wait for the results. How were your exams?"

Jungkook smiled, "They went well. I am positive, I'll get into neurology."

Seokjin smiled proudly, "That's great."

Jungkook chuckled, "I thought you would be sad that I didn't choose cardiology."

Seokjin laughed, "Oh come on, it's your life, Kook. I am glad you followed your heart. But did you tell Jimin? He will be the one affected by this."

Jungkook nodded, "I had talked to him before I decided. I knew how he would react. He took it quite well."

Seokjin smiled, "Okay. I'll talk to Dr Won about your decision."

Jungkook nodded and went out after bowing. Seokjin looked at the envelope, it had the symbol of the gang. He sighed and opened it carefully. There was a letter in it. He scrunched his nose and opened the letter. It was a typed out letter. He hummed and started to read it.

To

Young Master

I am honored to have helped you in your pursuit to help the kids have a better life. I looked into their lives. They have settled perfectly with the new ones. Here are the states.

Choi Yeonjun, 20 years old. He is an excellent fighter. We gave him combat training. He has passed his school. We have enrolled him in university. 

Choi Soobin, 19 years old. He is good with computers. We gave him hacking and IT. he has passed school too. He is enrolled with Yeonjun so that they can take care of each other. 

Choi Beomgyu, 18. He is good with guns. We are giving training for the same. He is enrolled in the last year of schooling. 

Kang Taehyun, 17. He is training with Yeonjun and is schooling with Beomgyu. 

Lastly, Hueningkai, 17. He is the sneakiest of all, so we are giving him spying lessons. He is with Taehyun and Beomgyu in the school.

I thought you would have been worried about them. I am sorry for taking so long in sending the information. I took care of the orphanage, it is sealed and reported. The warden and the owner have heavy charges against them. The children have been moved to different orphanages that were checked and verified by me.

Thank you,

RM

P.S. You don't have to request me. Your every word is like an order for me.