Epilogue

One year later.

Seokjin was walking down the hospital footpath as a car came and stood beside him. Seokjin opened the back door and sat inside the car, throwing his phone on the seat next to him. He huffed and spoke, "Take me to the mansion."

As Seokjin took his coat off and put his hand on the hand rest, his hand got bound by a cuff coming out of the hand rest. He looked at the driver, "What the fuck are you doing? Don't play games with me."

The driver smirked and looked back, "I am not playing games, young master."

Seokjin narrowed his eyes, "Who the hell are you? Where is my driver?"

The driver focused on the road again, "Don't worry your driver is safe. And I am Kim Namjoon by the way. You can also call me RM."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Why are you doing this?"

Namjoon laughed loudly, "You see, I am the successor of your father. And now that your father has lifted the promise, you are a threat to me. So I will take care of you and clear my way."

Seokjin scoffed, "I don't want that position. Now leave me and I will not tell anyone about this."

Namjoon chuckled, "Only a fool would leave you."

Seokjin grunted, "Just let me go."

Namjoon stopped the car at the red signal and looked back smirking, "Never." He opened his seat belt and leaned forward towards Seokjin, tying a blindfold against his eyes.

Seokjin squirmed a little in his seat, "Yah! Why are you doing this? I told you, I am not interested in your little position. Just let me go."

Namjoon growled and leaned towards his ears, "Speak one more thing, and I will punish you like never before."

A shiver ran down Seokjin's spine and he gulped but nodded. Namjoon pet his head and smiled, "Good boy."

After almost one hour, the car stopped and Namjoon got out of the car. He pressed a button and the cuffs from the hand rest opened, freeing Seokjin. He took Seokjin's hand in his hand and led him somewhere. Seokjin sighed as fresh air brushed his skin.

Slowly, Namjoon removed the blindfolds and Seokjin opened his eyes. He gasped as he saw a beautiful beach. It was decorated with soft pink and blue colours. There was a table in the middle loaded with food and decorated with balloons with pink and blue colours. He smiled as a pair of hands came from behind him and covered his waist, "Happy anniversary, baby."

Seokjin turned back in the hug, "Happy anniversary, Joonie. But was the drama necessary?"

Namjoon chuckled and nuzzled into Seokjin's nose, "You played along."

Seokjin laughed and kissed Namjoon's cheek, "Of course I had to. You modified the car for it."

Namjoon smiled brightly and hugged him tightly, "I love you."

Seokjin smiled and hugged back, "I love you too."

One year earlier

The entire gang was waiting for Seokjin to wake up so that the suspense of his memory can be revealed. Ken came out of his room and stood in front of Namjoon, "He wants to meet you."

Namjoon was shocked, "He remembers me?"

Ken nodded, "He just has concussions. He may also have PTSD. but overall he is in a healthy state."

Everyone sighed in relief. Namjoon gulped and went inside the room where Seokjin was waiting for him. Seokjin was sitting and looking outside the window. Namjoon went near him and stood beside his bed. Seokjin sighed and looked at him. "Take the seat."

Namjon sat down, "Seokj-"

"I am sorry." Seokjin cut him off.

Namjoon was shocked, "Huh? For what, hyung? I should be the one saying sorry."

Seokjin looked at his hands and chuckled, "I am sorry because I didn't let you explain anything."

Namjoon shook his head, "It's okay. I was at the fault anyway."

Seokjin looked and smiled. A real smile that made Namjoon skip a heartbeat, "Tell me why you hid this big part of you. Please."

Namjoon smiled and nodded, "I was going to tell you on the first date at the alpaca cafe. But then you told me what Ken did to you and I was afraid if you would leave me knowing I work in your gang. And the fact that I took your place might also take you away from me.

"Then I tried to tell you on your birthday. Because till then I had complete confidence that you would understand me. But you know what happened then. I never thought you would know like this. I was really scared when you came out of nowhere. You were not supposed to know like that."

Seokjin took his hand in his own surprising Namjoon and smiled, "Just tell me one thing honestly. When you fell in love or even started to like me, did you know who I was?"

Namjoon looked straight in his eyes, "When I started liking you, no, but when I fell in love with you, yes. Yoongi hyung encouraged me to confess and tell you the truth, but the circumstances never let me do that."

Seokjin sighed and looked away. Namjoon felt a little disappointed. "Stand up."

Namjoon stood up obediently expecting to be thrown out of the room. Seokjin looked at him, "Lean down."

Namjoon, confused, leaned down and was surprised as he felt Seokjin's lips on his. Seokjin sighed against his lips and smiled. He took the lips away and looked up at Namjoon, "I am giving you one last chance, Kim Namjoon. If you have any secrets, tell me now."

Namjoon laughed and felt tears in his eyes, "I just have one secret."

Seokjin pouted and whined, "What?"

Namjoon leaned closer, "I can never tell you how much I love you. Because I can't express it in words."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Aish! You are too corny."

Namjoon laughed, "And you still love me."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, "I never said I love you."

Namjoon smirked, "Oh, really. But I heard someone say they love me when I was making sure they were being handled with care."

Seokjin gasped and thought, 'Appa really lied to me, huh?' He looked at Namjoon and smiled shyly, "I love you." And connect their lips in a chaste, pure kiss. Sealing their love for eternity and beyond.