36

Seokjin entered the house through the code Namjoon had given him. Namjoon had sent him a detailed text about how Seokjin should wear formal clothes and that he had to enter by the code that he sent. Seokjin was wearing a black suit, a white shirt with a black tie and loose black slacks. (The outfits are according to the photo just a few alterations in Namjoon's outfit. That's described ahead.)

As Seokjin entered, he was in awe. There was light fog everywhere. But Namjoon was nowhere to be seen. He went to the kitchen. There was no staff, no maid to be seen. Seokjin assumed that Namjoon must have told them to leave. There was a pink sticky note on the fridge. He took the note and read it.

I knew you would go to the kitchen first. Anyway, go to my room. There is a surprise for you.

Seokjin rolled his eyes but smiled at how romantic the younger can be. He went to Namjoon's room and found more fog, the room filled with balloons and a box tied to... more balloons. He smiled and got closer to the gift. He picked it up and found another note.

It's your birthday gift hyung. Happy birthday!!! Open it in front of me on the terrace. I am waiting.

Seokjin smiled and ran to the terrace. When he opened the door, Namjoon was standing with his back facing the door. Seokjin was very nervous all of a sudden. He felt like a teenage girl on her first date. He slowly whispered, "Namjoon-ah..."

Namjoon turned back. He was wearing a grey suit without a tie, white shirt and grey dress pants. The first two buttons of his button down opened. He looked so handsome that it made Seokjin weak in his knees. He whimpered in the back of his throat. Namjoon smiled and walked towards him. He brought his hand to Seokjin. Seokjin broke the trance and looked down. There was a bouquet of flowers- lilies to be specific, in his hand. Seokjin had not noticed the bouquet till now. He took the bouquet from him and looked at Namjoon again.

Namjoon's eyes widened. Seokjin felt the back of Namjoon's hand slide on his cheek and he realised that he was crying. Namjoon was worried, "Hyung, are you okay?"

Seokjin wanted to speak but he choked. He shook his head, "Y-yes Joonie. I am just overwhelmed."

Namjoon smiled and hugged him tightly. It was more of a 'you are safe' type of hug. Seokjin couldn't hug back because his hands were full of gifts. Namjoon broke the hug and smiled brightly. He took Seokjin to the center of the terrace. Seokjin was again in awe. There was a table in the middle and it was decorated lightly with fairy lights and rose petals. There were different food trolleys surrounding the table. Seokjin put the bouquet on the table and smiled at Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at the gift, "Open the gift hyung."

Seokjin nodded and opened the box. There were two watches in the box. Seokjin looked at Namjoon in confusion.

Namjoon took one watch and gave it to Seokjin, "This is for you and this is for me. It is a special edition by Rolex for same sex couples. I thought you would like it."

Seokjin looked at his watch, it was rose gold with a smaller dial compared to the one that Namjoon was holding. Which was silver in colour. Seokjin smiled and looked at Namjoon in an apologetic look, "Joon-ah, I don't wear watches."

Namjoon gasped, "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I never notice. Ugh! Great, I ruined it again. Damn it Namjoon. I'll change it for something that you like, I promise."

Seokjin smiled and shook his head. He wore the watch and showed Namjoon with a big smile and puppy eyes on his face, "How does it look?"

Namjoon melted right there. He chuckled, "Everything looks beautiful on you hyung. But you don't have to wear it. We'll buy..."