3

Seokjin woke up to the alarm going on in his ears. "Ugh! Shut up." He got off the bed and started getting ready. He wore a white button-down and black formal pants. He folded his sleeves till his elbow. And added his glasses. (Too lazy to wear lenses.)

He reached the hospital on time, greeted by many people. Or in another language, being checked out by many people both male and female. 

"Good morning hyung!" Jimin chirped when Seokjin entered his cabin. 

"Are you always this happy in the morning?" Seokjin asked with an irritated. 

"And are you this crabby in the morning?" Jimin asked with a subtle smile. 

And then suddenly the door opened and a panting Jungkook came in, "I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to come late. But the shower broke. And the plumber didnmf..." 

Seokjin put the glucose biscuit in his mouth. "Shut up. It's okay if you are late. I don't care about the rules. As long as you are under me you don't have to be afraid of rules. Unless you are not absent from the duty. I don't care."

Jungkook nodded. "Hyung, the patient we operated yesterday is stable and he woke up today at 4 in the morning," Jimin said giving the file to Seokjin. 

Seokjin took the file and signed it without reading it. "Hyung at least read it," Jimin whined. 

"Eh. You have written it, I trust you." Seokjin said handing over the file back. He looked at Jungkook, "How was your hookup last night?"

Jungkook's eyes widen, "H-how do you know?" 

Seokjin laughed, "Your neck shows hickeys even if you have tried to hide them. You have a prominent blush on your face and you are limping. I thought you were a Dom." 

Jungkook hid his face in his hands and Seokjin and Jimin started laughing. "Don't worry jungkook-ah, I'm a sub too." Jimin laughed petting on his back. 

Later that night

"Emergency! Dr Kim Seokjin, please report to the operation theatre."

"No! Not again! I was done with my duty. Why are there too many emergencies?" Seokjin grunted and lazily strolled towards the OT. "Over time again. Fucking hell!" 

"Umm, hyung would you drop us off? It would be late after the surgery." Jungkook said fiddling with the hem of his tie.

"Of course. Why not." Seokjin smiled warmly.

~

Namjoon and his gang went to meet their rivals for a settlement. Namjoon wore a black shirt and blue jeans. He was wearing his mask too. The others followed him like the army follows their king in the war. They reached the spot and found no one. 

"I think it's a trap," Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded. As he nodded everyone covered Namjoon in three concentric circles to keep him safe. The outer circle consisted of the lower level members, followed by the trainees. The last circle consisted of Yoongi, Hoseok and Taehyung with Namjoon in the middle. They all were waiting for the attack but nothing came. 

"First circle, go check the area thoroughly," Namjoon ordered and the outer circle scattered to find something. Suddenly they heard firing noises. The newbies started panicking. 

"Don't panic. They know what to do. Go to help them." They all nodded and scattered. Now only Namjoon and other boys.

There was more firing. "You guys should go help them. Scatter in all directions."

"Namjoon we are not leaving you." Hoseok protested. 

"I said go!" Namjoon growled and everyone scurried away.