17

Kai was standing outside Namjoon's office again contemplating every life choice he made. He felt like being crushed between the master's son and the successor. He sighed loudly and knocked on the door. He let himself in when he heard a faint 'come in.' He stood in front of Namjoon and gave him a file, "Han Eunho is in the basement."

Namjoon smiled behind his mask, "Good, I'll be there in a minute."

Kai slid another file, "Dr Kim gave you this." He bowed and exited the office.

He opened the file. There was a letter. Again it was addressed to RM.

Dear RM,

Thank you for letting me handle Eunho first. As promised I will not interfere in the gang again.

Yours sincerely

Dr Kim Seokjin.

P.S. Teach our men better camouflage. I know you sent two men after me.

Namjoon smiled at the letter and put it with the other letter in his folder. He kept it just in case... No, he'll meet Seokjin again, right. Right?

~

"... and that's why I know, Taemin is good in bed!" Jimin finished his easy proudly.

Jungkook sighed, "I just asked how was your night and I immediately regret it."

Seokjin was sitting on the chair with his head in his hands. He grunts scaring Jungkook and Jimin, "What the fuck, hyung? Why are you sulking?"

Seokjin looks up, "Language young man. And, the bet will be over in 3 days. I haven't seen Namjoon. I think we'll never meet again."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Stop overreacting hyung. If you want we can make you two meet and make it look like a coincidence."

Seokjin's eyes went wide, "You can? Of course, you can. But make it happen on the last day if we don't meet in two days." He stands and starts wearing his coat, "Also, I'm going to meet Jaehwan this evening, after my shift."

Jimin looked at Jungkook with a worried face. Jungkook shrugged and Jimin looked at Seokjin, "Hyung, are you sure? Should we come with you?"

Seokjin smiled, "It's okay, I'll be fine. Don't worry." He exited the office.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, "You think we should follow him?"

Jungkook nodded, "Though I know, he will know we are following him but we should. Just in case."

~

Seokjin sat in the cafe ordering two coffees, one for him and one for Jeahwan. He waited for a few minutes before a man came and sat in front of him. Seokjin smiled, "Hi, hyung."

Jaehwan smiled, "Hey Jinnie. How are you?" They chatted about random things for a while before Jaehwan slid his hand in Seokjin's hand, "Seokjin-ah, I know what I did was ugly, but you know that I care about you, right?"

Seokjin nodded, "I know hyung. Don't worry, I won't say anything to dad."

Jaehwan squeezed his hand, "It's not just about that Seokjin-ah, it's about you too. You can come to me if you need anything, okay?" Seokjin just nodded looking at his lap. Jaehwan continued, "By the way, master is showing improvements."

Seokjin's head shot up with his eyes wide open, "He is? When will he come back?"

Jaehwan chuckled, "It will take time, but not that much. He'll be with us soon." They sat in comfortable silence for a while, "I should leave Seokjin, I have to be somewhere else." Seokjin nodded.

As he left, Seokjin got his phone out and saw the time. It was still early in the evening. So he decided to take a walk along the park. He texted the boys while walking

                                                                             I know you both were following me               I'm fine, go back to the hospital.

Jiminie

Yes, we'll head back.

Annoying brat

Are you okay, hung?

                                                                                                                                                Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry :)

He was walking along the snowy pathway, looking at how the snow decorated the houses and trees. As he was about to cross the road, he was pulled by someone harshly and pinned on the wall behind him. He gasped as his back hit the wall. He was about to kick the man but then he saw his face. Everything around Seokjin began to move in slow motion. He saw Namjoon after almost a month. It felt like he was meeting Namjoon after years. He was so engrossed in the face that his ears forgot how to listen. He saw Namjoon spitting orders to someone and then Namjoon looked at him.

"Hyung." Seokjin finally came out of his trance. He looked around him and saw a bullet hole in the puddle that had frozen due to cold. Seokjin realized what just happened and he shivered in Namjoon's hands in a way that Namjoon felt it. Namjoon called him again, "Hyung, are you okay?"

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and nodded. They both saw their position. Namjoon had his one hand on Seokjin's waist and other protecting his head from the wall behind, while Seokjin's both hands were clutching on Namjoon's suit. Namjoon released Seokjin first leaving him a blushing mess. He looked away and folded his hand protectively against his stomach, "Uhh. Thank you for saving me."

Before Namjoon could say something, Taehyung came running to them, "We lost him." Namjoon nodded.

Seokjin looked in the direction of the gunshot and his eyes went wide, "Jungkook, Jimin, leave him!" He sighed, "Ah, really, these kids will be death to me."

Namjoon looked there immediately and saw Jimin and Jungkook jumping from one roof to the other. He chuckled internally, "Don't worry. I'll send my bodyguards after them."

Seokjin nodded. Namjoon nodded to Taehyung and Taehyung went away to give the orders. Namjoon looked at Seokjin, who was already staring at him, "Ask."

Namjoon looked at him in confusion, "What?"

Seokjin laughed, "Your face has a big question mark on it. Ask away."

Namjoon smiled, "I'll like to ask questions when we are on a date." Seokjin's face turned beet red but he still nodded. Namjoon smiled wider, "Tomorrow at 6 pm. I'll pick you up." he went away to Taehyung and his team. Seokjin sighed heavily, shook his head to get out of his thoughts. Was that a dream? He looked in the direction where Namjoon went and saw him talking on the phone. He smiled to himself and started walking towards his home.

Sorry for not uploading more for these any days. I pinky promise to upload this book at least once a week!

 I pinky promise to upload this book at least once a week!