22

Jimin and Seokjin were walking out of the mansion when Jimin suddenly halted, "Umm... hyung, I think you should go first, I just remembered something. Jungkook must be waiting at your house."

Seokjin pouted, "But why?"

Jimin chuckled, "I'll be there as soon as possible. I promise."

Seokjin just nodded and went out while Jimin turned back with a smirk and took big steps towards the corridor. He could hear the faint bickering of two males. He heard Yoongi say, "You better. It's good that Jimin saved your ass today." he saw the opportunity and took it. 

"Yup, I really saved his ass today."

Both the male snapped their heads so fast that Jimin worried about their necks. Namjoon looked devastated, "You knew about this?"

Jimin chuckled, "From the day we went to catch Eunho. I saw Yoongi hyung and Taehyung camouflaging." He did quotation marks at the word camouflaging.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi and sighed, "Let's talk in my office."

~

Seokjin reached home and found Jungkook waiting outside the apartment. He smiled, "Why are you standing here?"

Jungkook ran and hugged Seokjin. Though Seokjin was confused, he hugged back and patted his head. Jungkook broke the hug, "Where had you been? I was so worried!"

Seokjin ruffled his hair, "Don't worry. I went home to visit dad. I'm fine now that I met him and Jaehwan hyung. It helped a lot. Now, let's go inside. I'm hungry. I'll make something for both of us."

Jungkook nodded and opened the door for Seokjin, "What did Ken say?"

Seokjin slapped him on his back making him wince, "It's hyung for you. And he said that dad is making great improvement."

Jungkook just nodded.

~

Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin were sitting in Namjoon's office. Namjoon was sitting in his main chair. Jimin was in the opposite chair. Taehyung was standing by Namjoon with Hoseok behind him and Yoongi was sitting on one of the couches There was a heavy tension in the room when Jimin broke the silence, "So, does Jungkook know about this?"

Yoongi shook his head, "I never thought I'll have to tell him. But of course, I was going to tell him... when I was ready."

Jimin hummed and looked at Taehyung, "Were you going to tell me?"

Taehyung nodded, "On our next hangout."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and hugged Taehyung from behind, "He cried for hours thinking you were going to leave him after knowing who he was."

Jimin nodded with a smirk, "And I assume you were not going to tell Jin hyung any time soon."

Namjoon sighed, "I was going to tell him on our first date, but then he told me about what happened between him and Ken. I thought... no, I know he would have thought that I was just like Ken and being with him because master told me to protect him."

Jimin nodded, "Are you though?"

Namjoon instantly became defensive, "What? No. I mean yes, master told me to find Seokjin and take care of him, but I fell in love before I even knew he was The Kim Seokjin."

Jimin hummed and sat comfortably, "I won't tell Jin hyung about your identity, but I would not cover it up for you too. And Yoongi Hyung, you better tell Jungkook who you are soon, or you will see the ultimate angered bunny."

Yoongi chuckled, "Sure. I'll try to tell him as soon as possible."

There was a knock on the door and all of them except Jimin wore their masks before Namjoon shouted 'Come in.'

Kai came in and was surprised to see Jimin sitting there. Jimin signaled him to proceed and so he went ahead and gave Namjoon the files after bowing, "We could not find him."

Jimin raised his eyebrows, "Whom?"

Kai looked at him, "The shooter who tried to kill young master."

Jimin started to laugh. He controlled his laugh to speak, "And you'll never find him."

Hoseok looked half irritated and half shocked, "And why's that?"

Jimin smiled which was almost innocent, "Because Jungkook and I have him locked up in my warehouse. We caught him the same night."

Namjoon closed his eyes as if thinking deeply. Many things had happened in just a span of half-hour and he was just trying to contemplate the old information, when he was provided by the new one. He opened his eyes, "Did you also promise your parents to not involve in the gang activities?" Jimin shook his head. Now Namjoon knew why there were no traces of Seokjin and people who attacked him. "Can we take him from here? I think this is connected to the attack that happened four years ago."

Jimin thought for a while and then nodded, "Sure." He took out his phone and called someone, "Hey Kook."

Hyung, where are you?

"Is hyung home?"

Yes? But where are you?"

"Okay, now listen, don't give reactions to whatever I say. I am with RM and we were talking about the attack that happened on Jin hyung a few days ago."

Mhmm, what about that?

"He wants the man. I'm sending them the address. They'll come there tomorrow at midnight to take the man away. You have to be there, because I have a night duty at the hospital."

Okay, no problem. Do you know who RM is, or how he looks?

"NO, he is wearing a mask and I respect his privacy."

You are literally a spy. You don't care about people's privacy.

"I know, now shut up or hyung will hear you. I'll be home in about 20 minutes."

Okay. Try to walk fast with your short legs.

"Yah! You brat." but before he knew the call was cut. He looked at Namjoon, "Take him tomorrow at midnight. I'll text you the address." He got up from his seat and started to walk. Kai bowed him as he passed through him and he bowed back. He stopped on the doorway and looked back, "Make sure you reach hyung's house on time."

As he was about to exit the house, he heard someone say, "Hey, wait!" He was Hoseok. Hoseok came near to him, "I was actually impressed by you there. We never actually met officially. I'm Jung Hoseok, the shooter and treasurer for the inner circle."

Jimin bowed to him, "I'm Park Jimin, Spy, Right hand to Kim Seokjin."

Hoseok cleared his throat, "Wow this is awkward. Look, I just wanted to apologise to you for all the rude behavior till now. I am very insecure when it comes to Taehyung. And I thought... You were going to take him away from me. Like the way he always talks about you, it just makes me crazy."

Jimin laughed at Hoseok and hugged him. Hoseok was shocked at first but hugged him back anyway, "I don't know you that much, but I know Tae. And the way he talks about you, I know he would never leave you."

Hoseok sighed in relief, "Thank you. So, we good?"

Jimin broke the hug and nodded, "Of course. But you hurt him once and I'll rip your dick off and sell it."

Hoseok scrunched his face, "Why is everyone after my dick? Namjoon gave the same warning to me."

Jimin laughed at Hoseok and left the house Shaking his head.