10

Seokjin was really happy. So happy that he made a promise that he would take everyone for drinks after their shift. So here they were at a bar drinking and dancing and everything was on Seokjin. He had also invited Hoseok, Taehyung and Namjoon with them. Of course, Namjoon just needed the chance to spend more time with Seokjin. Seokjin noticed that Taehyung and Hoseok were really close for being just colleagues. He turned to Namjoon who was sitting beside him and enjoying the scene of people dancing, "Is your brother dating Hoseok?" 

Namjoon turned to him and nodded, "Why? Are you interested in him?" 

Seokjin scoffed and shook his head, "I would rather date him than you, though." He smirked. 

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and gave a fake offended look, "Ouch! That hurts dude!"

Seokjin laughed brightly, "I'm sorry. I was just curious. They act differently around each other here."

Namjoon nodded, "They have been in a relationship for 2 years now. And I really trust Hoseok with Tae. He can be very sensitive, but Hoseok handles it quite well."

Seokjin admired how Namjoon loved his younger brother but wasn't overprotective, "And you don't mind watching them eat each other's face?"

Namjoon chuckled, "They don't usually act like that in front of me. And when they do, it's an atmosphere like this, which makes it easier for me to ignore them." Seokjin nodded. They sat in silence, with only the music booming over their heads. "Wanna get out of here?" Namjoon suddenly asked taking Seokjin off the guard. 

Seokjin was shocked at first but then regained his composure, "So you came down to one-night stand from dating me, huh?"

Namjoon was confused but then realized what just happened, "No! I was not saying it in that sense. I just realized. Shit, I'm so sorry."

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, "Mhmm, then what did you mean?"

Namjoon cleared his throat and scratched his head, "I- uhh I mean, I saw you don't like this loud music and crowd. So I was just offering to go out and maybe have a walk. Friendly walk." Namjoon ended his speech with hands raised in surrender. 

Seokjin laughed, "Sure. But let me give the card to Jimin first. So he can pay for them later." Namjoon nodded and they started to find Jimin. He wasn't really hard to find. They found him dancing and grinding against a boy. Seokjin excused them and gave Jimin card whispering, 'Use protection!' in his ears. Jimin went back with a beet-red face. 

Namjoon and Seokjin stepped out of the bar and Seokjin took a deep breath in the cold fresh air. The cold air burned his nose and lungs, but it was far better than the smell of alcohol and sweat. It was winter, but the snow didn't start yet. He stuffed his hands in his pockets to keep them warm. Namjoon did the same and smiled at him. Seokjin narrowed his eyes, "Has anyone told you that the dimples on your face are kinda sexy?" 

Namjoon was taken aback by the sudden flirting, "Are you drunk, hyung?"

Seokjin laughed, "I only drank soda in there. I don't prefer alcohol in weekdays. A hangover is not good for surgery." 

Namjoon nodded, "Then why this sudden flirting?"

Seokjin smiled, "Because this is not a hospital, I'm not a doctor and you are not related to the patient."

Namjoon chuckled but remained silent. He wanted to ask him out because it was the chance he may say yes. But something really stopped him from doing so. They walked in comfortable silence. Seokjin finally broke the silence, "Where are we going?"

Namjoon thought for some time, "Are you hungry?"

Seokjin smiled, "Always!"

Namjoon laughed. A real laugh. He laughed for the first time in front of Seokjin. Maybe the first time in some months. Seokjin thought it was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. He looked at Namjoon with utter adoration. "I know a place nearby. They serve really good bulgogi."

Seokjin's eyes sparkled, "Let's go."

~

They sat in a small shop where a young boy was serving them food. The shop was warm and comfortable. The interior was minimal but that gave it a homey feeling. Seokjin ate the first bit and moaned in satisfaction. "This is really good."

Namjoon smiled, "Told ya."

Seokjin smiled and continued eating. In the middle of eating he rested his chopsticks down and looked at Namjoon, "When you said you knew a place, I thought you were talking about a five-star restaurant where they would just serve us the..." he made a double quote with his hands, " 'aesthetic' food."

Namjoon panicked, "I'm so sorry. If you want we can go to any of them. I'm sure they will do anything for me..."

He was cut off by Seokjin laughing obnoxiously loud, "You are so cute Joon. And no I don't want to go to any fancy restaurant. This is far better." He resumed his eating leaving Namjoon an embarrassing mess and also squealing internally because Seokjin gave him a nickname. They talked about unimportant things and laughed and flirted. And talked some more. "So, Namjoon, you know I am a doctor but I don't know what in particular is your business." 

Namjoon stiffened at the sudden question. He relaxed his muscles and smiled, "I have many businesses. Like recently I'm going to launch an idol group from my music label. And if you have ever heard of The Moon, that is owned by me." 

Seokjin nodded and sunk in the new information, "How old are you Namjoon?"

"24" 

Seokjin's eyes widen, "You really are young for your achievements. Younger than me!" 

Namjoon humbly smiled and nodded, "So I'm gonna call you hyung from now onwards."

They had finished their food and Seokjin had paid even when Namjoon forced to do it. But Seokjin just paid, saying it was his treat for saving the jobs of his team. They were walking down the streets going particularly nowhere. But then Seokjin felt sleepy, "Can we take a cab and go home?" 

Namjoon looked at him and cooed at how cute Seokjin looked, "Let's go back to the pub, it's really near. Then I'll drop you home in my car?" 

Seokjin just nodded. 

Gonna rant a little!
MMA PERFORMANCE!!!!!!😭
AHHHHHH!!😭😭😭
Okay, thank you 💜