32

*
Important
So, I realized that my non medical readers may not know why Daena's gynecology reports tell she rapped Namjoon. So, her gynaecology reports tell her recent sexual activities. Namjoon confessed his physical memory of sexual touch and it being Seokjin. So, Seokjin asked for his blood and urine test which tells that Namjoon was heavily drugged and drugs messed with his head and so when someone sexually touched him, his brain registered it to be Seokjin. And any non consental sex is rape.
Thank you!💜
*

Namjoon had been in the hospital for two days.

There was no sign of Seokjin.

He never came to check upon Namjoon. It was always Jungkook or Jimin. Namjoon didn't even ask why Seokjin was not there. He figured he had lost Seokjin. Maybe it was for good. Now he can go back to being the ruthless mafia leader he was without worrying about anything. He sighed looking out of the window.

After some time, the door opened and someone came in and started to note the vitals. Namjoon sighed again, "Life is so weird Jimin. We love the people who eventually leave us. But the people we hate, never get out of our life."

There was a coughing, "I am sorry."

Namjoon chuckled, "There is nothing to be sorry about Jimin. You did nothing wrong."

Jimin nodded, "How did you know it was me?"

Namjoon finally looked at him, "I have learned to feel the density of the footsteps. Master taught me this deliberately because he was so persistent in making me his successor."

Jimin smiled sadly, "Oh, Today was the first date for the case. I think we will win."

Namjoon nodded, "I know we will win. Heechul hyung is the best lawyer."

Jimin chuckled, "Of course."

The room went silent for a while. Finally, Namjoon broke the silence, "How is Seokjin hyung?"

Jimin sighed and looked away, "He hasn't talked to anyone. Jaehwan hyung tried to talk to him, but Jin hyung didn't speak anything."

Namjoon laughed dryly, "I think- I think I lost, didn't I?"

Jimin looked at Namjoon when he heard the crack in the older's voice, "You haven't lost hyung. Just let the time do its work. Jin hyung will come around once his head clears. You heard him when he ordered Taemin to file the case. He knows you are not at fault here."

Namjoon wiped his tears, "I hope so."

Jimin stepped closer to him and put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder and squeezed it gently, "You haven't lost. She lost. Jin hyung knows and he won't let her win. Just wait for him."

Namjoon nodded and smiled at Jimin through still flowing tears, "Thank you."

~

Namjoon woke up the next day with a light weight on his hand. He tried to move his hand, but the weight was stronger than he thought. He finally opened his eyes fully and looked at the weight. It was a hand of someone on his. He looked at the figure and recognised it immediately even though their hair was facing him. He chuckled, which came out as a chock as his eyes were watery. He didn't lose. The figure shifted and turned his face, "Why are you crying?"

The tears ran through his cheeks, "I thought I-" he choked again, "I thought I lost you."

Seokjin smiled and wiped the tears from his cheeks and helped him sit up, "You won't get rid of me that easily."

Namjoon laughed through his tears and shook his head, "I don't even want to get rid of you."

Seokjin smiled at him fondly. He closed the distance between them and pecked his forehead, "Rest a little more. You are getting discharged today."

Namjoon pouted, "Which means I won't be able see you more."

Seokjin laughed and kissed him on his cheek, "You can see me whenever you want. I promise."

Namjoon smiled brightly, "Then I want to see you forever."

Seokjin was shocked by the younger's statement. He blushed and to hide it, he hid his face behind his hands. Namjoon laughed again, "Come on, don't hide from me." He took Seokjin's hand in his and pulled Seokjin towards him. Seokjin's breath hitched. They were inches apart but Namjoon didn't know if he could kiss him. Was he even allowed to touch the elder? But Seokjin didn't retrieve his hand so maybe he was allowed to touch Seokjin, kiss him. The elder had already pecked him twice, right?

Namjoon finally gathered enough courage and closed the gap. Seokjin responded quickly, moving his lips in sync. He smiled in the kiss and sighed with content. Both of them knew they had been craving for this exact moment.

As they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes, the door opened and Hoseok entered, "Oh! Am I interrupting something?"

"No."

"Yes."

Both spoke together and Seokjin glared at Namjoon but then smiled at Hoseok, "You are not interrupting anything Hoseok. I'm leaving anyway."

Namjoon held his hand and whined, "Where are you going?"

Seokjin chuckled, "I have a job to do, you big baby. Don't worry. I'll be back when my shift ends." Seokjin kissed his forehead and left after saying bye to Hoseok.

Hoseok went to Namjoon and sat on the stool where Seokjin was sitting till now. His face looked very serious. He finally spoke, "I have investigated your drugging case. The hotel staff is involved too. We talked to the owner of the Blue Moon and he apologised on behalf of his staff and fired the one responsible for it."

Namjoon nodded, "And?"

Hoseok sighed, "Daena lost the case. She has been sentenced to 10 years of jail and she can't be bailed till 7 years."

Namjoon looked at Hoseok, "But?"

Hoseok looked conflicted but he spoke anyway, "Her father has threatened to ruin your business and hurt you. I am increasing your security. There will be a guy monitoring every place you go before you enter it. I have installed GPS in this bracelet and also given similar ones to Taehyung and Yoongi hyung. In no circumstances, are you allowed to remove it. I don't want anything to happen to you."

Namjoon smiled and placed his hand over Hoseok's, "I will take care of myself and follow all your directions. I promise. So please, stop worrying."

Hoseok shook his head, "I can't let anything happen to you. I will disappoint two people if something happens."

Namjoon was confused, "Two?'

Hoseok nodded and smiled, "Taehyung and master."

Namjoon laughed, "Master can never be disappointed with his sunshine."

Hoseok blushed at the nickname that only Kibum used for him. He said Hoseok was too bright to join the gang and that he blinded the darker side of the gang with his positive attitude. The other three members always teased him for the nickname, but he always took it in a positive way and would laugh with them.

Hoseok sighed at the old memories. When he remembered something and looked at Namjoon sheepishly, "Oh, and, we talked to your father when you were missing. You went to a restaurant to meet Daena right?" Namjoon nodded, "So... that restaurant is owned by your father, and he knows that you saved his life, I mean, his son saved his life. I mean he knows you are his son."

Namjoon closed his eyes and sighed. He looked at his lap and chuckled, "He still recognised me huh?"

Hoseok nodded, "And Taehyung forgave him."

Namjoon smiled and looked at Hoseok, "Where is he?"

Hoseok smiled back, "He is at the office right now. Handling stuff with Yoongi."

Namjoon nodded and closed his eyes. He knew his work was being handled by the best.

He was tired.

He just wanted to sleep.