28

Angst won in the previous polls!
So here it is!
Get ready to be sad!
I promise it will end in minimum 2 chapters and maximum 4!
Not too heavy angst
I will be updating every Monday from now on!
Happy Easter 🐇💜

Jimin and Jungkook were sitting on their desks and talking randomly when they saw Seokjin came in. He looked so tired but it was not because of sex. Jimin knew immediately that his superior had been crying. He went to Seokjin and made him sit on the couch opposite to his desk, "Hyung, what happened? You were supposed to be Namjoon hyung."

Seokjin looked up and saw two eager eyes on him. He looked away to hide his tears. He himself was surprised that there were still tears left in him. "He never came." Seokjin's voice cracked, "I waited for five hours. The waiter came to me four times. First three to ask me if I would like something and then to say that the restaurant was closed. I went home and then... someone sent me this photo."

He gave his phone to Jimin. Jimin gasped slightly. It was a photo where Namjoon was sleeping with a girl. Naked. Jimin gave the phone to Jungkook and hugged Seokjin tightly. Seokjin's control got lost and he started crying miserably. "Why on my birthday, Jimin? He said birthdays are special. One should always remember them. Then w-why would he do that?"

Jungkook hugged Seokjin too, "Don't cry hyung. He would be the one crying now."

Jimin looked at them and sighed, "Let's not jump to conclusions. We don't know his side of the story."

Jungkook looked at him in anger, "Are you defending him?"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I am just trying to stay neutral here. I know he won't hurt Seokjin knowingly."

Jungkook stood up and glared at Jimin, "Of course this was knowingly. How do you sleep with someone unknowingly Jimin?"

Jimin sighed, "Hyung give me your phone." He took Seokjin's phone and went out. Jungkook hugged Seokjin and started rubbing various shapes on his back, "It's okay hyung. I'll make sure that jerk pays for what he did."

Seokjin sighed. He had calmed down when the younger two were fighting. He nodded, "Don't worry Kookie, I'll get over it. Everything will be right."

~

Seokjin was sitting on the bed. He was in the mansion, to visit his father, trying not to cry. He took a deep breath, "Namjoon stood me up on my birthday." He chuckled dryly. "I think I trusted him too early. Papa, how do you know what person to trust? I am glad you didn't choose me as the next leader. I would never know whom to trust. And those photos-" He sniffled a little and looked up. When he looked at his father, he was unable to hold back his tears and he started to cry, "Why me, papa? Why do I always end up like this?" 

He felt a hand on his shoulder. When he looked up he saw Ken smiling sadly at him. Seokjin hugged his torso tightly and started to cry bitterly. Ken was whispering sweet nothings to him. Seokjin looked up, "Am I that unlovable hyung? Why me?"

Ken himself was on the verge of crying, "You are the most lovely person on the earth Jinnie. You are smart, handsome, selfless. He was a jerk, who left you for a girl."

Seokjin gasped, "H-how-"

Ken sighed, "Jimin called me." Seokjin was crying so badly that Ken had to break the hug. He Knelt in front of Seokjin, "Stop crying for that jerk, honey. He doesn't deserve your tears."