Bonus 1

Sunday.

Holiday.

Well, not for Seokjin. He had three surgeries constantly and then his normal 6 hours duty started. He had new juniors and they were very energetic compared to him. They jumped all around the place and completed their tasks before the time limit. Seokjin was having a hard time giving out tasks to them. But he liked them. Though they were not Jimin and Jungkook, he still saw them as his younger brothers. He had turned them equally rebellious as him and that was a havoc for the management. But who would mess with Kim Kibum's son?

He reached home after an almost nonstop 10 hours at the hospital and saw Namjoon doing something on his laptop. In the past one year, Namjoon had convinced him to move in together. They moved into Namjoon's penthouse. It was bigger than Seokjin's and it was near to the hospital. They had an impromptu housewarming party with all their friends.

As soon as Seokjin spotted Namjoon on their bed, he took the laptop from him and put it on the table. Namjoon looked up in confusion, "What-"

Seokjin cut him off and sat on his lap, "Mhmm- tired."

Namjoon chuckled and rubbed his back softly, "I know. I made some food for you so eat it up and maybe nap for some time."

Seokjin looked up and smiled, "You are the best boyfriend ever."

Namjoon laughed, "I know."

Seokjin hummed and tucked his face in Namjoon's neck, "I am going to sleep here."

"You can," Namjoon whispered and kissed his head, "But wake up before 7. We have to go to the mansion. Master has some important announcements."

"You know you can call him dad, right." Seokjin hummed as he hid his face deeper in Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon ran his hand through Seokjin's hair, "I know. But old habits don't die fast."

Seokjin just hummed and slept there as Namjoon read the remaining mails on his phone and replied to some urgent ones.

~

"WHAT?" Kibum flinched at Seokjin's aggressive question. "You are quitting all this?"

"About time." Jungkook said but immediately went quiet when Seokjin glared at him.

Kibum chuckled, "Because I am getting old and I can't catch up with your generation. Also, It's time that you take over officially."

Seokjin was shocked because his father was looking at him and not at Namjoon. He looked at Namjoon who was smiling and nodded. He looked at Kibum, "Me?"

Kibum smiled, "I take the promise you gave your appa back. Take over for me?"

Seokjin gasped and teared up, "No!"

Everyone was shocked. Especially Namjoon, "Hyu-"

Seokjin cut him off with his hand and looked at his father and took a breath through his mouth, "Excuse me." He left the room and went to his room in the mansion, locking himself up.

In the meeting room everyone was looking at Kibum or Namjoon. Namjoon looked up from the ground and took Kibum's hand in his, "I'll talk to him, master. I'll try my best to convince him. But if he doesn't agree then I can't force him."

Kibum cupped Namjoon cheek, "I know you won't force him. And it's fine, I guess."

"It is not fine. He is your son. He should have listened to you." Yoongi countered him.

Kibum smiled at him, "It's okay Yoongi."

~

Seokjin was standing on his balcony when he felt two arms circling his waist. He smiled and leaned back in the touch, closing his eyes. "I still don't like that you always know that it's me from my footsteps."