15

Jimin was sitting in a cafe, taking his regular intake of coffee when someone suddenly sat on the seat in front of him, scaring him. He looked up and rolled his eyes, "Aish! Tae you scared me!" 

Taehyung laughed at Jimin, "You should have seen your face."

Jimin rolled his eyes hit in Taehyung's arm. "You know I don't like this." 

Taehyung smile, "I know. That's why I did it." He winked. Jimin let out a sigh. Taehyung continued, "So how is it going with your fuck buddy?" 

Jimin obviously didn't like the name, "It's friends with benefits, Taehyung. And it's amazing. He is so gooooooddddd in the bed." 

Taehyung laughed again, "You sure you don't want me to dig information on him? You know I can."

Jimin giggled, "Nah! We made a pact that we'll tell each other everything once we fall in love. That would be our cue to take things seriously. We are not even exclusive." He smiled brightly. 

Taehyung smiled softly, "Minnie-yah, I know we lost contact in between. But you know you can tell me anything, right?"

Jimin took a sip from his mug and nodded, "Of course I know. Okay. Enough about me. Tell me how is your relationship going on?" Taehyung turned completely red. Jimin laughed at his cuteness, "Omo! Look at you. Blushing just at the name!" 

~

Seokjin was busy preparing for the surgery when his phone rang. He rolled his eyes and picked it up, "Don't tell me you need leave because of date, Kook. We have a busy day today."

I am not asking for a leave, first, listen to me at least. 

Seokjin sighed, "What is it?"

Kai is sitting in your office.

Seokjin was shocked, "What the- Why? And why didn't he call me?"

He says it's important and that you were not picking up his calls.

Seokjin sighed, "Tell him to wait. And you come to the OT. Now."

Okay coming.

Seokjin cut the call, took a deep breath and went in the OT. He can't distract himself while doing surgery. 

~

Namjoon walked by a long hallway. He was wearing a casual white oversized t-shirt, a black jacket with blue acid wash jeans. He was wearing a mask over his face and his hair fell on his forehead. He felt like himself after a long while. The hallway was quiet except, the noise of footsteps. It was not much decorated. The house itself was not much decorated. The things there weren't moved for four years. He walked past the photos. Though he was in none of those photos, those were the happy times, when he was just supposed to follow his master's orders and not give them. When they had a monthly dinner, only six of them, which included him, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, master and his husband. The couple really treated them as their children. He always regrets not being able to save Jonghyun. He always wished it was him instead. 

He reached the door and took a deep breath before opening it. Even after four years, the sight always brought him to the brick of tearing up. Watching his master connected to the machines.

He finally stepped in, "Everyone, out." He ordered as firmly as he could. As soon as the staff was out of the room, his demeanour changed and a single tear fell down his cheek. He went up to the king-size bed that lay in the middle of the room taking his mask off. He took the cold hand in his own and kissed it, "I found him, master. After 4 years, we found that bastard. I'll make sure he pays for it." He stayed like that for a few minutes and took a deep, shaky breath, "Please come back, master. We need you, I need you." He cried harder resting his forehead on the intertwined hands. 

~

Seokjin ended the surgery successfully and walked briskly to his office. He opened the door to find Kai on his laptop. Seokjin locked the door and sat on his chair leaning in the chair and closing his eyes. "What was so important Kai?"

Kai got from the couch and walked near to Seokjin, "This file has every information on Eunho's departure."

Seokjin opened his eyes, "I'm sure the issue that brought you here is something else. What is it?"

Kai sighed, "Master's successor knows I work for you." 

Seokjin straightened in his chair, "What did he say?"

Kai lowered his head, "Nothing. He has not asked for you since the last time. And he also said that he won't ask any further questions."

Seokjin nodded and took a paper from the notepad sitting there. He wrote something carefully on it. He tore the page and put it in a file he found nearby. He gave it to Kai, "Give this to RM. And I want you to be there on Saturday when I catch that backstabber." Seokjin snarled.

Kai nodded, took the file and left the office with a bow.