TWENTY-THREE

* * *

I groaned in discomfort as I couldn't feel one of my feet. And that was enough to catch everyone's attention and quickly neared my bed.

"Oh, thank Goodness! My Baby, do you feel pain anywhere?'' The first one to ask was Dad with a worried expression and then followed by Bea and Ken. I tried to look around to find Rahu but unfortunately, he wasn't around. He must have had something important he needed to handle. After all, he was already busy when I left for the camp but he still went ahead and personally rescued me.

"I-I'm okay, I just can't feel my foot," I replied with a hoarse voice before I tried to clear it out. Seeing this, Kent was quick to act and went ahead to get me a glass of water after telling me.

"Thank you," I said after I got the water and drank immediately. Thankfully, after I had the water, my throat felt a lot better and I thanked Kent again for that to which he replied with a simple brotherly smile.

"Are you really okay, my Baby? Nothing hurts anymore?" Dad asked again, and this time sat on my hospital bed. I looked at Dad with a faint smile and nodded again. I must have given him much worry, he's already about to cry.

"Nothing at all. I'm really fine, Daddy... Well, actually... I feel a little hungry...scratch that, I'm famished." I said, chuckling. I feel like I haven't eaten for days which was kinda true because I've been in the cave for almost two days. I haven't eaten anything since at the camp and I don't know for how long I was asleep.

"I'll go buy you food. You can eat fruits till I come back." Bea suddenly volunteered.

"Then I'll come with you." Kent also said. I watch the two leave the room but for some reason, I feel like the atmosphere was off. Did something happen when I was unconscious?

"Dad, did something happen? Bea's suspiciously nice, normally she would jump and scold me." I asked while Dad helped me sit up. He put a pillow behind my back and he only smiled at me not answering as he proceeded to walk to the table where I found the fruits were.

"For how long was I asleep and where's Rahu?" I asked again, feeling confused. Thankfully this time, Dad faced me and answered.

"You were asleep for three whole days after you were rescued. As for the Prince, he went out to pick up the King and the Queen. They've come to visit you." Dad replied and I was surprised that I was out for three whole days to the point that the King and Queen had to come and visit me.

"Ahh, they really didn't need to come. I'm fine." I mumbled pouting, watching Dad slicing apples for me. When dad heard what I said, his hands stopped moving briefly but continued without saying anything. After he finished slicing two apples, he brought it to me on a plate before he sighed and looked at me picking one and immediately brought it to my mouth.

I stared at Dad confused and I knew something was going on because he looked worried about something. I was about to ask Dad again if there was something wrong when I heard him say something I never expected to happen so soon in my life.

"You're pregnant," Dad mentioned with a sigh and I just looked at him confused as if he wasn't talking to me when in fact he was.

"It's still four weeks old. That's why the King and the Queen are coming. They wanted you to marry Prince Shaheen as soon as possible and proceed to the coronation." Dad explained and I was just there looking at him and eating my apples as if I was not the one he was talking about.

"Gabriel Ferns, are you listening?" Dad asked with a frown, unable to read my expression. Well, first of all, I just woke up and found out I was 4 weeks pregnant. And second of all, they want to proceed to the coronation? I thought Rahu needed to graduate and finish his royal training before he could get the crown. Anyway, back to the first issue here. I'm freaking pregnant!