THIRTY SEVEN

* * *
"Mr. Gabriel had went through a series of drug abuse where most contents and compositions are unknown to the medical industry so it is difficult for us to assess his condition accurately. However, as of the moment, he is away from danger and we will monitor his condition before undergoing furthermore tests and if necessary surgeries. As for now, it is also unsure when he is going to wake up. All we can do is wait and hope he won't give up on his life..."

As soon as Gabby was sent to the hospital, the top doctors of the country treated him with all their might and fortunately, they were able to save the Omega however none of them could actually tell when Gabby was going to wake up from his sleep. Both his body and mind and suffered a lot. Truthfully it was a miracle that he was still alive since almost all his organs was starting to shut down if the doctors were not able to prevent it. They've done everything they could and at the point on, only Gabby can save himself whether. It will be him who will decide if he wanted to stay to leave.

Of course, Rahu understood and he was patient enough to remain as calm as he could even though he refused all requests or visits from the royal family and instead immediately ordered Baltes to go and pick up Mr. Ferns and the rest to go and visit Gabby as soon as possible. Despite knowing that seeing his beloved's appearance will cause them pain, not telling them his condition now would be a lot worse. Especially if they learn what had Gabby went through and what trauma he will gain when he wakes up later. It will surely break their hearts just as much as his heart breaking every time he glances at his Queen.

Although Gabby has now a peaceful expression and a bit of his color had returned, the braces on his neck and leg, and the obvious marks of needles on his bruised arms and stomach from continuous drug abuse shattered his heart into billion pieces. He felt rage in his heart and regretful that he killed Amir just like that. If he was given a chance, he would have tortured him the same way he did to his mate until he won't think of anything but wanting to die.

But most importantly, he felt miserable... Miserable because he wasn't able to protect Gabby despite promising that he would.

'...he kept calling your name, begging for you to come to save him... Unfortunately, you didn't come,' Sahib's taunting words echoed in his mind and it was crushing his soul. What was he doing while his mate was enduring all that hell?! He knew it was the Eldest Prince but he couldn't do anything. He needed evidence and permission into order to find his mate and that evidence and permission came too late.

". . ." Rahu carefully held Gabby's hand and soon brought it close to his lips before he kissed it.

"Your Highness, as long as the patient continues to be stable, we can undergo with the operation as early as three days," the doctor mentioned. Hours had passed since he and his fellow top doctors had saved Gabby, and now he was delivering a few of his reports.

"Good. Then we just do that... but I don't want anyone knowing this. If anyone asked, just tell them it's no longer there and that you did everything but it was already gone," Rahu replied with a hard expression. What he was talking about the child inside his mate. He didn't know how Amir was able to make it happen and who helped him but his and Gabby's child was no longer alive. The doctors confirmed that Gabby had went through forced miscarriage and because of these unknown untested drugs given to him, it was made possible for him to conceive another child in just a span of three weeks.

Since Gabby was held captive exactly a month and nine days, all of this was possible and Amir was aware of it as if they made his mate someone's lab rat. After confirming it from the experts, even if it was selfish of him, he wanted such demon blood inside his mate to be gone. He wasn't blaming the child but to keep a child from a traumatic experience will only lead to more pain. For Rahu, he'd rather want Gabby to mourn for their lost child than to pretend Amir's child was theirs because he knew for sure he wont be able to love such child... and it would only hurt Gabriel.