Forty-Two

Note&Warning: Hi, this is where My Boyfriend is Horny Prince S2 will start. Anyway, just a small warning. I don't know any Arabic words and I am only using Google Translate. Misrahill is a made-up place and it is supposed to have a slightly different language from Arabic, but I am using Arabic here because I don't have the leisure to make another language. Anyway, Mizrahill is supposed to be located somewhere in the Arabian Sea and a tad bit smaller than Ethiopia. More than half of the country is an oasis filled with lush trees and fertile lands which made the country reach in both agriculture and fossils. It's a fantasy world so please bear with me.

* * *

"Are you two okay?" The little boy asked worriedly as he approached the two little boys as one of them kept crying. There were people around but it didn't seem like they noticed the two so he took it upon himself after asking his dad if he could help the fellow child. Since his dad always reminded him what he should do if he was lost, he wanted to help the two since it seemed like they were lost and didn't know what to do. And he's always happy to help.

"لا أستطيع أن أجد والدتي"

the crying boy replied so the little boy couldn't help but sigh helplessly. Since he didn't know the language, he didn't know what the boy just said. He thought for a bit and looked at the two boys who were wearing something he was not familiar with before finally, he decided what he needed to do.

"I don't know your language but come on, let's go find your Daddy and Mommy," the little boy said and smiled at the two before proceeding to hold both their hands.

"Come on, don't cry. We'll find your Mommy and Daddy soon," the little boy continued to assure as he dragged the two. Thankfully, one of the boys seemed to be calm so he only needed to stop the other from crying.

"Don't cry. Everything will be okay. Daddy will help you, okay?" He said and smiled brightly. Thankfully, this time the two boys looked at him curiously and the older one finally stopped crying.

"Gabby, are these your friends?" A young man asked, even though he was looking all this time, feeling proud of his son. The two boys seemed to have separated from their parents and from the way they looked and dressed, it didn't seem like they were from a common family.

"That's right, what' are your names? My name is Gabriel but Daddy calls me Gabby," Gabby replied with another bright smile that seemed to have captivated the two.

"You see, today's our last day here and I wanted to make friends. If we find your mommy and daddy, will you be my friends and send letters to each other?" Gabby added. He really wanted to make friends and his dad suggested that he should exchange contacts with someone so they could send letters to each other, but unfortunately, it was difficult because he didn't know a single word to communicate with the locals and there were hardly any kids around his age. But today, he's lucky he met the two and he was hoping that the two would want to make friends with him. Although one was very shy, that didn't matter.

"اريد امي"

the earlier crying boy said and as expected, they did not understand each other, to which Gabby felt disappointed. He looked at his Dad worriedly, who urged him to do what is needed to do.

"It's okay. You two should come with us, let's find your mommy and daddy together and be friends soon," Gabby just said in the end and held both hands. Unfortunately, it was a very short encounter and soon they found the people looking for the two.

"Thank you so much for taking care of the children. Please accept this as our gratitude," the woman, who they thought to be the boys' mom, said and handed Gabby's dad a piece of paper which the young man declined saying that it was unnecessary.