FOURTEEN

* * *

"Stupid! Of course, I know that. I'm just telling you this because this might cause problems in your relationship with Shaheen. Does he even know that you're fated with his older brother?" Bea said, raising her brows. I know she is concerned about me but this news really shocked me, how did the people even know something like this?

"Arg, yeah, he knew and we had a little bit of misunderstanding but we've talked about it now and cleared some things. Rahu and I love each other. That's not gonna change just because my fated pair suddenly showed up." I said as I massage my temples.

"Hmmmn, good to know then. I know you can't reveal your relationship with Shaheen yet so I think we need to find a way to clear this rumor up quickly," Bea suggested and I quickly nodded. She's right! Even not as the crowned Prince, Amir Sahib is still a Prince and his identity will cause me trouble if the news about me being his fated pair goes out in public. Meaning, the Media.

"Do you think people will listen to me if I told them that I already have a pair?"

"Well, that depends on Prince Amir. What if he insisted? Also if you reject him strongly, he has a strong fans club that will surely torment you. It's a bad time since I can't be with you a lot now that I'm starting training again." Bea reminded dejectedly. I sigh in frustration before laying my head on my table. What do I do? Should I go and talk to Prince Amir? But surely Rahu will get upset if I do that.

Bea continued to look at me in pity, I pouted looking back at her but after a minute I lifted my head and sigh again. For now, I'll just have to ignore this. And seeing that this rumor had spread around the campus, I'm sure Rahu will hear this too. Unfortunately, as much as I hate relying on Rahu, I can't do much in this situation.

"I'll ignore this for now, if anyone asks I'm going to deny it. I can't really do much on this matter. Rahu doesn't want me close to Prince Amir and I also prefer away from him too. I can't possibly talk to him and beg him to deny the rumor." I said glancing at the front where our classmates were still taking glances at my direction.

That's right. I can't possibly go and talk to Rahu's older brother and ask him to stop the rumor because that's the recipe for trouble between the two brothers. They're already not in a good relationship plus there's that request Prince Amir said to Rahu back at Mizrahil. Perhaps because Rahu declined his offer, this was his revenge? I don't really know.

"Okay, if that's your decision. But I'm sure Shaheen will find ways to fix this," Bea cooed and I really hope so Rahu could fix this without sacrificing his throne or worse, me.

"I sure hope so." I said with another sigh, dropping my head on the table again. Bea didn't talk anymore but I bet she's feeling bad for me so in order to lighten up the situation a bit I quickly changed the topic.

"So, are you ready to go on that camping trip next week?" I asked but still my head was on the table. After hearing that rumor my body suddenly felt so tired that I regretted going to class. I could have just spent the rest of the day cuddling with Rahu or perhaps have sex with him again.

"Uhhh, I really hate camping. Why must we go through this? This isn't even necessary to the class," Bea complained remembering our upcoming camping trip. Even though Bea is a pretty tough woman, she still does hate bugs and what not that's always present during camping trips. When we were High School, we used to do a lot of camping trips for class, at first, Bea was excited but after accidentally coming across a whole colony of spiders while peeing beside a tree, she never wanted to go again.

It was a traumatic experience.

"hahaha, tell that to the instructor," I laughed, finally lifting my head to look at Bea's frustrated expression while she just whined again but we stopped what we were doing when a group of girls headed to our direction. Bea glanced at me for a sec and I just shook my shoulders not knowing what they wanted.

"Hey, Gabriel right?" the one that seems like the leader in the group asked the moment they arrived in front of me and Bea.

"Yes?" I replied, raising one of my brows. Bea, on the other hand, crossed her arms looking vigilantly at the group. Ever since High School I've been a constant target of bullying due to the fact that I'm the only Omega in our small campus so Bea was extra on guard because she used to protect me as well during the days.

"Are the rumors true? Are you really Prince Amir's mate?" she asked but instead of using a friendly tone, she sounded kind of demanding. She sounded like if she didn't get the answer she wanted something bad would happen.

"What's it to you?" Bea sassed back standing from her chair making me sigh helplessly. This woman really is always finding ways to fight someone. She's always ready to knock someone unconscious to test out some of her techniques.

"No, I already have a fiancé and I'm mated. Stop spreading those rumors around," I said in frustration, seriously ever since Bea and Kent learned that Rahu and I are mated, I never tried again to hide my mark, that was even before Rahu's older brother came to the University so that should be an indication that I'm taken long before Prince Amir even claimed that I'm his fated pair.

Before he came, some classmates even congratulated me, noticing my mark.

"So you're saying this isn't true?" She asked, doubtful making Bea roll her eyes.

"Are you deaf? He said it isn't true so how about you leave already? You're ruining our precious time," Bea sassed again making the group of girls look at her finally. They raised their eyebrows looking at Bea from head to toe. It only made me gulp looking at them at the side, thankfully, the group of girls didn't say anything and just turned around as they flipped their hair.

"The fuck, make-up filled ugly bitches," Bea's mouth dropped open in disbelief. Even though the group didn't say anything to her, the way they looked at her was enough to say that they're provoking Bea's bitch mode.

"Bea~" I whined. "Please don't. I don't want to cause any commotion from this, please let it pass just this time." I begged, grabbing her hand to stop her from chasing the group and maybe break all their noses.

I flashed my puppy eyes at her and thankfully it worked. "Be thankful, I feel bad for Shaheen because your fated mate turned out to be his older brother," Bea said, dropping her body back to her chair. Hearing Bea's words, another frustrated sigh came out of me because what she said was true. Why must fate do this to us?

"Please don't remind me again, I was trying to forget about that fact for days now," I said defeatedly.

"Poor you! From now on, more and more people will come and approach you like that again. If anything happens, just call me or Kent. We'll be glad to break a few ribs for you,"

"Yeah, thank you~" I breathe pouting and finally Bea and I stayed silent until our professor arrived. The class was the same as usual, I wasn't really paying attention so shortly after, the class ended without me realizing it. I still have another class after but since Bea and I aren't in the same class, we separated halfway. I went to my second class and last class of the day, and like the first one, it ended without me paying attention again.

I noticed other students stealing glances in my direction but I chose to ignore it. No one had approached me like earlier so I was very thankful. Finally, I could go home without being scrutinized every time I walked around the campus.

As I was walking ready to leave the Campus, as if déjà vu, I found myself being pulled to the side. If I didn't know who the person was, I would have kicked his balls as per Bea's instructions but since just from his touch, I knew immediately that it was Rahu.

"I came to take you away," Rahu whispered against the back of my left ear. I remembered instantly what I told him earlier when we were at my house.

"Did Dad agreed?" I asked with a chuckle.

"It may not seem like it but your Dad likes me you know," Rahu whispered, earning another chuckle from me. Indeed he was right, Dad is also a little bit of a pushover and he knew Rahu treats me right so there's no reason for him to say no as long as Rahu asks nicely and as long as it's not as often.

"Hmmm, then take me with you,"

* * *

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN.