THIRTEEN

* * *

"Ahh, hmmn..." pinned against the wall of my bathroom, and facing it, I moaned helplessly in pleasure as Rahu kept banging me from the back as we stood. Honestly, I don't know what I'm thinking anymore. We clearly had our fill earlier this morning but somehow it seems it wasn't enough. I'm not satisfied.

"Ahh, Ahhh, M-more..." I begged moving my own hips meeting Rahu's forceful thrusts. Every time the tip of his rod reached a place inside my stomach, I couldn't stop wanting more. I couldn't understand myself anymore. Am I turning stupid for having too much sex? Or am I truly now a sex addict? I hope not! I only want this with Rahu, no one else.

"You're being too erotic right now," Rahu groans gripping on my waist and soon halted his movements burying his full length before I felt him fill me with his royal seeds up until the brim. Rahu grinds a bit more pushing all his seeds further inside that caused me to come quivering at the amazing sensation it brought me.

"Ahh, this feels so good, hmmm," I mumbled, grinding my butt closer to Rahu. I really liked that Rahu knew where to release his seeds inside me; he knew where my womb was located and just feeling his semen coating it felt so satisfying.

"Have you calmed down," Rahu asked, he didn't dare pull away from our connection. He just kept on kissing my nape where I knew the wound from the mark he did again yesterday still remained and healed.

"Hmmm, that one felt so good. But it was not a quickie though," I laughed still swaying my hips to find some friction from our current position.

"A quickie would never satisfy you," Rahu mentioned and pulled out by a half and then thrust again with much force causing me to moan loudly.

"Ahhhh,"

Lifting one of my legs to the side, Rahu resumed his movements. It was fast and forceful but it had me rolling my eyes loving the sensation his thick and long flesh bring inside my stomach. It was a never-ending pleasure. When finally Rahu was coming again for the second time, both of us felt exhausted partly because we're standing and we had to balance our bodies in order not to fall into the tiled floor.

Pulling out with a sound of a pop, Rahu's semen came next, dripping from my hole to the floor. Rahu massaged my butt cheeks chuckling looking at my gaping hole as he spread it wide, "So lovely, I will never get tired of this," Rahu mentioned and then leaned close to me to kiss my back.

"We should just have a shower since we're already here," he said and I didn't complain when Rahu lifted me into his arms and proceeded into the shower room. But of course, our shower never really ends up just a shower. Rahu and I started kissing again. We did it one last time in the shower until we were both done. We came out of the shower completely satisfied and refreshed.

My cheeks were a little flushed and my eyes were red from my crying earlier; we are now on the bed snuggled up on each other's arms. "Are you sleeping?" Rahu asked, suddenly waking me up from my dazed condition. I was close to falling asleep.

"Hmmm... not really, why?"

"I heard one of your subjects is having a camping activity?" Rahu asked and I quickly remembered I do have such activity. It's my PE subject, in fact, the instructor of the subject made the camping activity a compulsory requirement in all the classes that he's instructing so many students were required to go and participate in this activity.

"Hmmm, yeah. It's a three days camping activity with the students from different departments. It's compulsory for us to attend it even though it's just a minor subject," I told Rahu as I continued to hug him and snuggled comfortably at his side.