TWELVE

* * *

Going back from Mizrahill, Rahu's private jet plane landed at the airport. I am truly saddened that we left Mahbub again but we had no choice, it's not like it's okay to transport Mahbub he... I halted my thought and realized.

"Rahu, why don't we just bring along Mahbub here? It's okay, right?" I asked realizing we can totally just bring Mahbub with us since as a Prince, Rahu have special privileges. He could easily process the necessary documents for the tiger to be allowed to travel.

"Nope, if we're here you're only mine. If I bring that damn tiger here he will only divide your time and I won't be able to be with you as much as I can." Rahu replied selfishly pulling my smaller body close to him as we walked after we descended the jet plane making me pout.

"Eh? But I miss him already. And I'm sure he misses me," I said as I continued to pout. I know Rahu likes to spoil me so I will take this as an opportunity to get what I want.

"Nope, you can't convince me," Rahu replied firmly. We halted from our walk then Rahu pulled me into his embrace. "You should know Mahbub is old, he's already a grandpa in tiger years. He will not be able to handle traveling multiple times; instead, do you want me to buy you a new pet?" Rahu offered that as soon as I heard him as if like a cat, my ears perked up in interest.

"C-Can you do that for me?" I asked even though I knew full well he could do anything as long as he wanted it since he is a Prince.

"Silly, of course, I can. I'll arrange it as soon as possible, okay? For now, let me send you home for you to rest then later we can go back to school if you wanted to." Rahu cooed lovingly. We started walking again until we reach our service. Rahu and I sat next to each other while continuing our conversation. A lot had happened back on Mizrahill but as if knowing each other's thoughts, Rahu and I chose to temporarily forget what had happened and me temporarily forgetting what I learned.

Since we're back, we should focus on our studies while continuing to hide our relationship from everybody until we graduate. Anyway, we only have one and a half year to go until we graduate.

"Okay, I'm looking forward to it."

* * *

Getting off of the car with Rahu, we held hands as we trailed the way inside my house. We soon reached the entrance and I haven't touched the door yet but it slowly opened revealing my dad on his apron. Dad runs a small café just beside our house so he's usually on his cute looking apron baking something for his café. I help do him and his two part-timers occasionally since most of the time Daddy wouldn't want me close to his shop or else I'll end up eating all his cakes and cookies.

"Hi, Dad!" I greeted hugging and kissing him on the cheeks. It had been just three days and I quite missed him than normal. It's really different when you're gone for days in another country than gone just within the city for days.

"Welcome back, baby. And to you as well, Your Highness." Dad said formally after we pulled away from our hug and I couldn't help but sigh. Despite how many times Rahu and I reminded him, he still addresses Rahu as such 'Your Highness'. We're basically already family but he still insists on the title. It's no secret that Dad was against Rahu at first and maybe until now but he's really bad at hiding it.

"Daddy, its Shaheen, remember? Anyway, how are you and the shop? Did you miss me? I've bought souvenirs from Mizrahill, hehe also I've bought their traditional sweets." I said and quickly one of Rahu's men came with paper bags filled with different kinds of souvenirs and sweets that I know dad would like.