THIRTY-FOUR

* * *

In pain and exhaustion, I forced my eyes to open when I felt my body being moved but it was difficult as it was too heavy. The same with my limbs, I couldn't seem to make them move even just a little as if they weren't my own. In fact, it's like I didn't even have limbs at all. Still, refusing to give up, I continually tried to at least lift my heavy lids until I finally succeeded only to see the ceiling moving! No! Perhaps I was indeed being moved somewhere.

"W-Where?" I voiced out weakly towards the people who were currently moving me somewhere but they didn't seem to hear me.

"W-Where are t-taking me?" I asked again and this time, I managed to muster enough voice to say my questions that were enough for them to hear me. However, instead of an answer, one of them just looked at me before showing a shocked expression.

"Fuck! He's awake!" The guy alerted the other guys, causing all of them to look at me.

"It's fine. They've paralyzed his whole body so he wouldn't be able to move or shout loudly. We just need to dispose of him quickly before the Crown Prince's faction arrives," one of them said in a hushed tone but I had no trouble hearing his words that I couldn't help my eyes from becoming wide. Unfortunately, just like he said, my body was indeed paralyzed and I couldn't shout loudly either. Honestly, it's a surprise I still managed to speak a little.

"Then we have to hurry," another one said, and once again helpless, tears started streaming down. 'Is this really my end?' I questioned myself for the hundredth time being held captive. I've endured a lot in order to survive this but I think this would be my end. Even if Rahu does arrive, he will not be able to find me. Tears kept streaming down, the silent sobs that I managed to release didn't even give justice to the pain I was currently feeling in both my body and soul. Never in my life, I had dreamed this to happen to me but it did and the most heartbreaking part was that once I leave like this with the baby inside me, Rahu, my dad, and my friends will be left heartbroken. No matter how much I want them to be happy and move on, for years this incident will cause them pain and regrets.

From there I did not know what was happening, my body felt like floating and I could no longer hear anything. My body felt numb and I just wanted to give up... And I did. I closed my eyes and accepted my fate. I wanted all of this to end already. I did not want to admit it but I knew for a while now that my baby, the one thing that kept me going despite what had been happening, was no longer with me.

Not even bothering to resist, I was aware that I was suddenly lifted and soon thrown into a deep cliff or hole. I was too tired to even check. I just thought that it was going to hurt. I was certain that it was going to hurt but it didn't. I was well aware that the Eldest Prince wanted me to be buried alive just like this after assaulting me but I was not even afraid. I just wanted all of this to end. Just let it end. I don't want to suffer anymore.

* * *

"What is the meaning of this? Is the crowned Prince already abusing his authority before sitting on the throne?" The King's favorite concubine and the eldest Prince's biological mother exclaim in displease as soon as the Prince's people barge into the palace.

"Perhaps the second Prince has gone insane, Mother," Prince Amir smirked. He didn't know how Rahu knew that he was at this place but he didn't need to worry anymore. He had already gotten rid of most of the evidence that would lead him to Gabriel Fern's abduction so he was confident that he would not be found out. After all, his biggest supporter was the King. He already pardoned him for what he had done so as long as he lies low for now, he will still have the chance to snatch the throne someday.