ELEVEN

* * *

"What?! He asked that?!" I asked, stunned. How could his older brother ask something like that to his younger brother? Even though Rahu was younger by a few months, Rahu is still the crowned Prince because his mother was the Queen consort, unlike Amir Sahib's mother who was only a concubine.

"Yes, but I told him I won't be giving you up or the throne. It's not because the throne is as important as you because it's not. You are more important to me at the end of the day but this throne was my mother's hard earned reward for keeping up with the King's concubines with their constant bullying despite her as the Queen." Rahu explained and I quickly understood. Rahu didn't have to explain because I would have whooped his ass if he chose me over his throne.

But still, it's a surprise that the Queen was being bullied by the concubines, in most cases, it should have been the Queen bullying the mistresses. I looked at Rahu still stunned, I wanted to ask him why his mother was being bullied by the concubine but I thought otherwise thinking it might be a sensitive topic.

"You don't need to explain really but I'm really shocked to know you and your older brother have a bad relationship. I mean if it were me, I would love to have a younger brother. It had always just been me and Dad." I said and played with Rahu's hair affectionately as we stared at each other.

"We weren't like this before. We were very close, until..." Rahu said softly. I listened to him raising my brows in interest wanting to learn more about his childhood but as Rahu halted his whispers nothing came next making me frown.

"Aren't you going to continue telling your story?" I asked with a pout. I truly wanted to know what happened between them causing them to have this unhealthy relationship now. I looked at Rahu as he stared at me as if he was in deep thought before he suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"This is a story that I will tell you when the time has come. Now, it is time to rest. We will be coming back tomorrow in the morning." Rahu said changing the topic making me whine. He is such a tease. Now I'm even more interested in knowing their story. I really wondered what had happened.

"You're such a tease. Meanie," I complained with my voice in high pitch pushing Rahu away, but in the end, failed to.

"Do you want to know how much of a tease I am?" Rahu warned keeping his hold tight. I blushed at what he said but I didn't stop my struggle. I know he's suddenly changing the topic and I also understand if there was something he was not comfortable sharing with me yet so I let it slide and humor Rahu.

"No, and I don't want to find out," I grunted sulkily. But it's not that I'm going to sulk for long and not ask this topic next time.

"Should I show you then?"

"No. I said I don't wanna." I replied with a pout but Rahu ended up towering me. His palms on mine, restricting me from moving them on my own.

"You said we're going to rest for the flight tomorrow." I glared at Rahu but my blushes still remained on my cheeks.

"Yes, but I think you still have so much energy in you so I'll take it to my hand and help you spend all that so you could rest properly." Rahu smiled mischievously before he slowly leaned down and claimed my lips. I didn't open my mouth for him in defiance but later on, I just found myself kissing back. Our tongues clashed with each other playfully.

My palms tightened on Rahu's as we found ourselves deeper into the kiss, never wanting to separate. It was so intoxicating that I was almost out of breath when we finally separated.